MSX 84v headlight upgrade

I recently damaged the headlight on my MSX 84v in a crash and was wondering if it would be possible to use a single MSP headlight in place of the original (if that would be any brighter). The current headlight is acceptable but it doesn't reveal obstacles very well at night. 

If anyone has any other suggestions for an upgrade I would be glad to hear them. 

I used a cheap USB-powered (no battery pack) bike light for a few years on my MSuper V3S+ and it was great -- SO much brighter than the stock light! It had its own power switch and brightness levels, and ran off the onboard USB port so I never had to worry about charging a battery. Unfortunately, it seems to be unavailable for purchase now, but I'm sure you can find one just like it on ebay or ali-express...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017LALPX2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

:cheers:

Edited by Arbolest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arbolest said:

I used a cheap USB-powered (no battery pack) bike light for a few years on my MSuper V3S+ and it was great

Thanks! I'll definitely look at that as a better alternative

• Like 1