V11 - mobile button to trigger horn signal? Ideas?

reach

Hi. The V11 has a function to play a horn signal via the app.

I would LOVE to have a horn on my EUC, but triggering it with the phone while riding is not an option.

I'd hence like a mobile button - maybe something I can wear like a ring - doing this.

So this thing would either have to connect to the wheel, or, what I believe to be easier doable, connect to the phone and trigger the function via the App's API (the existance of the EUC-World app tells me that this seems to be an open protocoll)

Has anybody thought about such a project yet? Does anybody have the knowhow to create this? Does it maybe already exist?!?

8 minutes ago, GPW said:

I don't know options for V11. On a KS16x, you can connect a flic button through EUC World and use it to trigger the horn.

The same also works for Inmotion V11 :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GPW said:

I don't know options for V11. On a KS16x, you can connect a flic button through EUC World and use it to trigger the horn.

Sounds terrific! Can you give me more details? I googled "flic" and it seems to be a smart home system. Do I only have to purchase one of these buttons and it will work with my phone?

3 hours ago, reach said:

Sounds terrific! Can you give me more details? I googled "flic" and it seems to be a smart home system. Do I only have to purchase one of these buttons and it will work with my phone?

If you buy the Flic 2 button, the key is to set it up fully through the EUC World app. Just click the main menu in the EUC World app, go to "Flic Buttons", then click "Connect to Flic 2". Don't recall the exact process from there, but pretty sure the app walks you through it. Then you can assign functions to one click, double click, and press and hold. One of the actions you can assign is the horn. 

I keep a Flic button attached to my backpack strap always and use it mainly to "request voice message", getting easy access to current speed etc..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, reach said:

Hi. The V11 has a function to play a horn signal via the app.

I would LOVE to have a horn on my EUC, but triggering it with the phone while riding is not an option.

I'd hence like a mobile button - maybe something I can wear like a ring - doing this.

So this thing would either have to connect to the wheel, or, what I believe to be easier doable, connect to the phone and trigger the function via the App's API (the existance of the EUC-World app tells me that this seems to be an open protocoll)

Has anybody thought about such a project yet? Does anybody have the knowhow to create this? Does it maybe already exist?!?

Here is more advanced/complicated routine with same +- efect. Buy compatible smartwatch and in eucworld app set double tap on watch for horn.

You can make custom horn but need have conected phone with some type of bluetooth speaker.

I personaly use FOG horn sound efect like "bell" and AVAS horse sound pack conected to JBL extreme 3 on veteran sherman i know is overkill but this masive basses is lovely:thumbup:.

Fantastic! Thanks a lot! So good that I've asked - I was afraid this request would be so exotic that I won't get an answer, and even less probable a solution.