New Gotway MSuper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good looking wheel. Now it looks better than the King Song 18, which was more elegant than the old MSuper, but still looks a bit goofy with its very tall frame.

I love the fact that it looks very "off-road ready". Not having a case/mudguard is perfect; I hate when they have those things. Thou I need around 850wh battery or bigger for such wheel. B)

I am glad they streamlined the shape and incorporated a light.  Yes battery would be a concern. Most importantly have they added a safe high speed tiltback? If not, id say kingsomg 18" with an oversized battery is still leading the way...

I dont know. I guess we are just assuming,. Id be surprized if they reduced max battery size with this upgrade, maybe the more streamlined shape is deceiving, i am hoping they are packing at least 840wh. But it doesnt look like they coukd fit in much more than that? Perhaps they are utilizing the lower portion of the wheel for the battery also..

9 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I dont know. I guess we are just assuming,. Id be surprized if they reduced max battery size with this upgrade, maybe the more streamlined shape is deceiving, i am hoping they are packing at least 840wh. But it doesnt look like they coukd fit in much more than that? Perhaps they are utilizing the lower portion of the wheel for the battery also..

Look at the area beside the arms going to the pedals and there's more space for thinner battery packs. I can't believe they don't use space like Kingsong in the KS18. 

8 minutes ago, OliverH said:

Look at the area beside the arms going to the pedals and there's more space for thinner battery packs. I can't believe they don't use space like Kingsong in the KS18. 

22 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I agree completely. This was my point that they may have used the space in the lower portion of the wheel going down to the pedals by having thinner packs. After all mcm4 does it by having 2 thinner packs on the same side, and its more space efficient than kingsong 14".  Kingsong 18" though has an inherent advantage of the extra space by virtue of it being so tall - much easier to find space for the packs there

Please someone tell me they now have the tiltback in Msuoer and it was tested fool proof. I might then drop my allegiance to kingsong and just go for the dark side :) 

15 hours ago, mhpr262 said:

A very good looking wheel. Now it looks better than the King Song 18, which was more elegant than the old MSuper, but still looks a bit goofy with its very tall frame.

Though it is an attractive machine, I personally prefer the KS 18 design and potential sit-down capability on long smooth rides.

I like it! It would have to be a jump in capabilities, not just looks, to make me abandon my current well loved MSuper2 MS. I think that Gotway is trying to steal some KingSong fans with the integrated lights and smooth contoured top of case.

1 hour ago, SlowMo said:

I would like to have one of these but big EUC'S might be prohibited in our place.

SloMo, dont tell me a little prohibition can stop a guy like you from buying another wheel!

Archived