Sherman turning off while walking/trolleying

rdo1

Yesterday i was walking with the sherman in the shopping centre and it just randomly turned off and stopped balancing itself. It happened to me once with the old blue sticker display model at the work in the bussines centre, but i was thinking that it was my fault and forgot about it.

Now i own the black buttons model… Heard something that it could be the digital noise from all the things in shopping malls or bussines centres… Any info on this? It only happened there while walking, never while riding on it.

🤔 Sorry for my english 

Edited by rdo1
  • Like 1

• rdo1 changed the title to Sherman turning off while walking/trolleying
  • 2 months later...

This is happening to me too.  Brand new Sherman, less than 200 miles.  I just turned itself off with a full charge while just sitting there as I was getting ready to leave on my ride....

I had 100% battery, and had turned it on, connected EUC World, then I leaned it against a wall while putting on my helmet and gloves.  When I came back 1 or 2 minutes later it was off.  I turned it back on and the display showed "OFF" then it turned itself off.  It did this repeatedly.... about 20 minutes later I came back and turned it on, and it stayed on.  I have no idea why.

Edited by Phi1osopher