Does Inmotion App do anything that EUCWorld cannot do?

Humble apologies if this question has been answered somewhere else on the forum.  I did try and search the forum for the subject and browsed a whole lot but came up empty.  When my V11 arrived it was in transport mode and so I visited Google Playstore but couldn't find the Inmotion app on it (god I wasted some time on that endeavour!) and didn't realize at that stage it could be downloaded directly from Inmotion so I thought may as well give EUCWorld a go and see if that allowed me to unlock the wheel.  It did and was super easy and intuitive to use and in the couple of days I've been riding the V11 have found it an absolutely awesome app that I want to stick with.  Having said that is there anything in the Inmotion app that I can't do with the EUCWorld app?  If there is I'll get it and use it for those few things (but will be sticking with EUCWorld for everything else).
Cheers 
Lex

Many thanks for the detailed reply.  Guess I'll get the Inmotion app for the firmware updates and diagnostics then.  I really like your app Seba, very intuitive to use and very helpful. Thanks for your hard work :-)

• Like 2