Euc World battery level

Hello everyone, I would like some help for euc world, in the forum I have not found a solution to my problem ... 

I would like to change the battery level for my inmotion v10, but the two items to do so remain gray, I would like to give it as a gift to mark the battery based on the volts. 

I try set or not set the voice "tour recording" and "data logging" "medium level battery" but don't change nothing...

Tell me please !!

Screenshot_20210507-091705_EUC World.jpg

14 minutes ago, jack5d said:

Hello everyone, I would like some help for euc world, in the forum I have not found a solution to my problem ... 

I would like to change the battery level for my inmotion v10, but the two items to do so remain gray, I would like to give it as a gift to mark the battery based on the volts. 

I try set or not set the voice "tour recording" and "data logging" "medium level battery" but don't change nothing...

Tell me please !!

I just tried to "mess" around with this setting too lately - as there is stated "If it's not connected, tour recording or data logging is active, some settings will be disabled"

So your wheel has to be connected and tour recording and data logging stopped so this menu points become active. Afair i had to try a bit until it worked out....

55 minutes ago, Chriull said:

I just tried to "mess" around with this setting too lately - as there is stated "If it's not connected, tour recording or data logging is active, some settings will be disabled"

So your wheel has to be connected and tour recording and data logging stopped so this menu points become active. Afair i had to try a bit until it worked out....

I try, but don't change nothing . . .

Edited by jack5d

1 hour ago, jack5d said:

I try, but don't change nothing . . .

Then you did not change "enough"?:

The three important points:

xtM41CT.jpg

1) Wheel connected - Circle is filled with green color

2) Data Logging has to be disabled. The "sheet with csv written into it" has to be _empty_ - not filled green like in this screenshot

3) Tour logging has to be stopped/inactive:

VWALTab.jpg

Here in my case it is inactive because it has no GPS signal. If it's up and running one has to stop it (stop button)

If this is true the battery menu point should be available:

hGpUDxn.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jack5d said:

In current EUC World version you can't set up custom battery level for older Inmotion wheels. Same apply to battery level algorithm. But upcoming 2.6 version will include both features.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

Then you did not change "enough"?:

The three important points:

xtM41CT.jpg

1) Wheel connected - Circle is filled with green color

2) Data Logging has to be disabled. The "sheet with csv written into it" has to be _empty_ - not filled green like in this screenshot

3) Tour logging has to be stopped/inactive:

VWALTab.jpg

Here in my case it is inactive because it has no GPS signal. If it's up and running one has to stop it (stop button)

If this is true the battery menu point should be available:

hGpUDxn.jpg

Conyinue not change nothing

1 hour ago, Seba said:

In current EUC World version you can't set up custom battery level for older Inmotion wheels. Same apply to battery level algorithm. But upcoming 2.6 version will include both features.

Ok, thanks, I wait new version of eucworld

• Like 1