USA TX- KS18L SOLD

Thinking of selling my Kingsong 18L, seeing if there is any interest .

*350~miles on the wheel        

*Upgraded studded foot plates with vicous grip tape                            

*v11power pads 

wheel is in great condition, this was not my first wheel so I didn’t beat it up learning

asking $1000, can ship the wheel but prefer local

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19nAQKXBz4J2AByU3xnEO_KNip9fFjZEZ/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lEZgEuJYsHRHqqMY7pjHuFwrGC23iVbY/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by LukeRian

• LukeRian changed the title to USA TX- KS18L for sale
  • LukeRian changed the title to USA TX- KS18L for sale *price drop
  • LukeRian changed the title to USA TX- KS18L for sale $1,000
2 minutes ago, Nile McMillion said:

Unfortunately I'm too new to be able to message you but I'm extremely interested. Send me a text at four_three_2 599-four162 or email at: nilemcmillion at gmail.com

Keep posting here. The system might need a bit of time to update statuses so you'll be able to pm in no time.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Scottie888 said:

Keep posting here. The system might need a bit of time to update statuses so you'll be able to pm in no time.

Actually it’s about likes or post rep. +2 I think

1 hour ago, Nile McMillion said:

Unfortunately I'm too new to be able to message you but I'm extremely interested.

You should be good to go now. 

• LukeRian changed the title to USA TX- KS18L SOLD
2 minutes ago, Nile McMillion said:

Thanks for all the help folks! I bought this EUC as my first PEV. Can't wait to start riding and exploring the world of EUCs!

Awesome! & Welcome to the club👍

You likely know this but nevertheless, just a quick reminder to not forget or cheap out on safety gear. At the very least, a bike 1/2 shell is mandatory IMO & like money, more is better than less.

Goodluck, Goodriding & Good to see you on this forum.

38 minutes ago, Nile McMillion said:

Thanks for all the help folks! I bought this EUC as my first PEV. Can't wait to start riding and exploring the world of EUCs!

The 18L was my learner and I still love it. Good choice and youll be happy to know that it has internal battery box for protection and very well laid out wire routing and cable management. A VERY capable and smooth/joy to ride wheel. It can take a beating, fits a rollNZ cover and it really is just an all in one package. The power delivery on the 18L is silky smooth and its speed/tiltback handling is both conservative and reliable. Enjoy it and welcome to the club!

Edited by ShanesPlanet