My sherman died. HELP!

I leaned my sherman against the wall and when I grabbed it, it died and won’t turn on. I opened her up and I see a red blinking light on the mother board and the back lights are blinking very faintly. Someone suggested to check the fuses and it seem to be intact. Another suggested to replace the LCD panel, which I did with another LCD panel and it still wouldn’t turn on. Any ideas how to fix this? 

p.s. I rode pass a lawn sprinkler and a very few water drops got on it. It didn’t get drench because I hate my shoes getting wet so I made sure I rode at the very edge of the sidewalk. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Was it well charged when you put it against the wall? Firstly check the usual. Visual inpection and verify all connections. I'd also be checking my warranty paperwork at the same time. You can unplug both front/rear lights just to eliminate those from equation, but I highly doubt they have anything to do with it. Does it look like any water ingress when you opened it? How long ago was it when it got wet? There aint many parts to these, so at least thatll make it easier.  Sorry I can't be much help, chasing ghost electical faults over the internet is a tough thing. I'm also definitely NOT a whizz at this stuff.  Hopefully someone who is, comes along shortly.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:53 PM, F.J. Abaya said:

I leaned my sherman against the wall and when I grabbed it, it died and won’t turn on. I opened her up and I see a red blinking light on the mother board and the back lights are blinking very faintly. Someone suggested to check the fuses and it seem to be intact. Another suggested to replace the LCD panel, which I did with another LCD panel and it still wouldn’t turn on. Any ideas how to fix this? 

p.s. I rode pass a lawn sprinkler and a very few water drops got on it. It didn’t get drench because I hate my shoes getting wet so I made sure I rode at the very edge of the sidewalk. 

Did you ever fix this?

Have the same right now 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...