How the heck do I install EUC World on my Huawei smartwatch GT2 Pro?

Hy Guys,

I've been hammering my head with this problem for quite some time. Maybe @Seba will know...

How the heck do I install EUC World on my Huawei smartwatch GT2 Pro? I have the Huawei Mate 20 pro and the latest Huawei smartwatch, the GT2 Pro. My friends have other cheaper smartwatches and have no problem in installing EUC World with Play Store. The problem with me is that with the Huawei Health app (that replaced Wear OS from Google and Huawei Wear) where I have the App Gallery from Huawei...I only have access to a dozen apps that I can install on my GT2 Pro smartwatch. There is no way I can install Play Store or EUC World on my watch. it's driving me crazy...

Any help?

3 hours ago, Unipilot69 said:

EUC World only works with Wear OS or Samsung's watch OS. I think it works on Pebble watch as well. Other than that you could strap an old Android phone or burner phone to your wrist running EUC World.

@Unipilot69 with one of those older smartwatch Ed or Android phones do I need to have data on on somehow so that when I get back home I can register the EUC World tour on the website through Wi-Fi?

... Or is the BT and GPS connection getween the KS wheel and the smartwatch or older phone enough?