SOLD - Open Box Gotway MCM5 V2 - Los Angeles

baobui

Here is an opportunity to pickup a 2 day old MCM5 for a bit of a discount. I literally received and opened the box two days ago. I rode the wheel around my neighborhood and now it has 5.5 miles (8.87 KM) on the clock. There is NOT A SINGLE scratch on the wheel. This is the 84V 800WH V2 version with the 2.5" wide tire and higher pedal hangers. It has the stock pedals which I've learned is the same size as the ACM/Tesla/MCM5V1 pedals. This version does not have the bluetooth speakers. I bought this new from Freemotion and have not registered the wheel yet, the new owner can still register the wheel and enjoy almost a full year of warranty.

I'm sure someone is curious why I'm selling? The short answer is I have a V11 and a V10F and this wheel is too similar or not different enough than my V10F. I thought it would be much smaller and it is only a little smaller, yet has similar performance and range. I am relatively new to EUCs and have bought and sold a few wheels over the last few months still figuring out what I like and dislike. I am starting to learn that I am more of an InMotion guy than a Kingsong or Gotway guy. I am a 48 year old "responsible" rider with two young kids so this was never ridden hard in its short life. I haven't even charged it yet; it came 90% charged and now shows 80% charged. The original box will be included with the sale. Happy to charge to 100% and take a pic if requested.

Here are some high resolution pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XMNVW2UhLuWgkpc26

Will sell for $1100 cash. Local pickup is highly preferred but I can ship to the 48 states. Add $60 for pacific and central time zones and $80 for eastern.

Edited by baobui
added tags and fixed grammar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, baobui said:

Here is an opportunity to pickup a 2 day old MCM5 for a bit of a discount. I literally received and opened the box two days ago. I rode the wheel around my neighborhood and now it has 5.5 miles (8.87 KM) on the clock. There is NOT A SINGLE scratch on the wheel. This is the 84V 800WH V2 version with the 2.5" wide tire and higher pedal hangers. It has the stock pedals which I've learned is the same size as the ACM/Tesla/MCM5V1 pedals. This version does not have the bluetooth speakers. I bought this new from Freemotion and have not registered the wheel yet, the new owner can still register the wheel and enjoy almost a full year of warranty.

I'm sure someone is curious why I'm selling? The short answer is I have a V11 and a V10F and this wheel is too similar or not different enough than my V10F. I thought it would be much smaller and it is only a little smaller, yet has similar performance and range. I am relatively new to EUCs and have bought and sold a few wheels over the last few months still figuring out what I like and dislike. I am starting to learn that I am more of an InMotion guy than a Kingsong or Gotway guy. I am a 48 year old "responsible" rider with two young kids so this was never ridden hard in its short life. I haven't even charged it yet; it came 90% charged and now shows 80% charged. The original box will be included with the sale. Happy to charge to 100% and take a pic if requested.

Here are some high resolution pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XMNVW2UhLuWgkpc26

Will sell for $1100 cash. Local pickup is highly preferred but I can ship to the 48 states. Add $60 for pacific and central time zones and $80 for eastern.

Is this still available?

• baobui changed the title to SOLD - Open Box Gotway MCM5 V2 - Los Angeles