RS19 Battery Sag

I've always known that the RS has pretty bad battery sag but I'm starting to wonder if my batteries are going bad or may have a problem. Today during my normal 1 mile back road commute I noticed my battery sagging down to almost 90v (Euc World battery 56%) from fully charged or 100.8v. I've seen the voltage sag to 95v (~78%) regularly. I barely hit 30mph on this commute and a 10v battery sag seems pretty extreme? Should I be worried? 

Screenshot_20210426-110234_EUC World.jpg

Edited by SorenStarr

You should be worried.

Check this crash https://youtu.be/EtKktPggbKY

This tour was recorded today from a friend. It went from 100v to 90v but that's after 1km fast uphill riding.

You should not sag this low in normal riding conditions.

Edited by Freestyler

This doesn't say much and the screenshot only shows that you had a current spike of 142A for at least a fraction of a second and this is probably the voltage dip to 90 volts. That would be perfectly normal.

For a more accurate statement, a log is necessary. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

This doesn't say much and the screenshot only shows that you had a current spike of 142A for at least a fraction of a second and this is probably the voltage dip to 90 volts. That would be perfectly normal.

For a more accurate statement, a log is necessary. 

That 90.4v reading was from when I first turned on the wheel according to the logs. I think that may have confused me lol. The rest of the ride looked like it was the normal amount of voltage sag. I still took the wheel apart and looked over everything then went out for a romp afterwards.