NB EXn (C38)

gon2fast

58 minutes ago, Scottie said:

Interesting ... very interesting ... hmmm ... dream program activated! :D

We will see. I am excited to see what the torque configured 3500W motor can do. 

2 minutes ago, gon2fast said:

We will see. I am excited to see what the torque configured 3500W motor can do. 

I am going to be excited with you.

I have been anxious for the Speedy Feet 1000 km review to see how the 1st version is holding up. He should be about there by now. But come to think of it, I don't remember the 600 km review. I need to investigate. 

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, gon2fast said:

Oh man.

I think I heard from a WrongWay video they upped the max speed beeps on the ex.n to 50mph. Perhaps they’ll be able to bump the ex.n torque version up to the low 40’s. If so, I’d get this over the c30 motor.

40mph is my personal limit on 99% of roads. Better acceleration and braking sounds better to me once that 40mph mark is a given. 

It would be a nice upgrade for the MSP HT, but the added weight is a turn off for me as I drag my MSP everywhere I go. I am working out and swimming again so maybe transitioning to a heavier travel wheel is a good thing, but I do not know of any other wheels as solid as the MSP HT offroad so I will go ahead and hold onto that one LOL. 

Swapping the V11 for a EXnT, there is a thought... no, gonna keep that one too. Chit.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the upgrades to most high end GW/BG models is the "small bearing". OK, but what does that mean???

eWheels provided an explanation - 

" presumably this 'small bearing' is wider, has reduced lateral force for better durability "

• gon2fast changed the title to NB EXn (C38)

I was about to cancel my EXnT order in favor of a deposit on a wheel in the rumor mill that was just confirmed, but then I got all of the details concerning the eWheel batteries for their BG models. What they have accomplished is very impressive and I will keep my EXnT order for sure.

I saw a picture of one of the EXn's with the cover off a few weeks ago and it was a big change (positive!) from what I have seen inside my GWs. 

Edited by gon2fast

7 minutes ago, gon2fast said:

I was about to cancel my EXnT order in favor of a deposit on a wheel in the rumor mill that was just confirmed, but then I got all of the details concerning the eWheel batteries for their BG models. What they have accomplished is very impressive and I will keep my EXnT order for sure.

I saw a picture of one of the EXn's with the cover off a few weeks ago and it was a big change (positive!) from what I have seen inside my GWs. 

rumor mill wheel?

details on the eWheels battery project?

So many questions!

Not sure that I can support this company after the battery disclaimer. Hoping the others are in the process of stepping up to take the throne. 

Veteran can perform with/outperform GW/BG

IM V12, while not as fast as most GW/BG, can perform in a similar fashion

Future 21/22 wheels (KS???, LK???, RC???)