Inmotion v11 not balanced drifting right

PRIMETIMEDAWG EUC

I've had my v11 for about 2 weeks now. On my last couple of rides, I've found myself having to put more weight on my left leg, while bending my right leg to reduce pressure on my foot, in order to keep my unicycle from drifting right. Any ideas what could be causing this issue?

Thanks for the help!

51 minutes ago, pixelmajic said:

Any ideas what could be causing this issue?

Any asymmetry of the wheel or your body?

Or just a "bad" stance on the wheel?

Btw - as wheels have no real dedicated front or rear you just can turn the v11 by 180 degrees and try if there is still the same imbalance.

That should give a hint if it's you, the wheel or both?

• Like 1

I think the turn it around and ride it with the headlight toward the back and see if it still pulls to the right.  Since there is no real issue with riding it that way its pretty much same thing.  That would tell you if its a stance or wheel issue for sure.

On 23/4/2021 at 7:48, pixelmajic said:

He tenido mi v11 durante aproximadamente 2 semanas. En mis dos últimos viajes, tuve que poner más peso en mi pierna izquierda, mientras doblaba mi pierna derecha para reducir la presión sobre mi pie, a fin de evitar que mi monociclo se desviara hacia la derecha. ¿Alguna idea de qué podría estar causando este problema?

¡Gracias por la ayuda!

Every time I have had to level the EUC, I was never very trusted by the application, that's why I have this to level it

the detail with which the suspension is inflated, it is always good to put a little more than normal and that you see (checking with pressure) the two parts of the suspension level.

First inflate the bottom two parts, and then the top two, but never crossed. regards