The Lord of the Wheels pre-release

Paulo Mesquita

I dont know if i should be offended or entertained? Perhaps both! Besides, his hair is too long, looks like a damn hippie! B)

Im looking forward to seeing which wheel will be my next. I'll probably wait until next season, so perhaps the 'new' ones out now, will be excellent by then. Inmotion or KS, whos gna have the winning and proven wheel for 2022?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Excellent  job on your Photoshop skills! :cheers: :thumbup:

Uhh that is a compliment from a truly Photoshop Master. 🥳

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

Uhh that is a compliment from a truly Photoshop Master. 🥳

Thanks buddy!  Not sure about the master category but when I witness adroit skills from another member I’m compelled to salute their talents. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Guys, I'm avtuly an average PS user, due to my need in doing the final touches on my astrophotograohy pics... 

Please post when completed.:popcorn:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tawpie said:

wait. Those are 'shopped? 😱

@Tawpie... No, the photos are real as they were taken. However on PS I crop, reduce, save in PNG format, and do some darkening of the sky if there was too much night pollution, take out some impurity of a dirty telescope lens, remove a passing night plane, etc. It's just a clean up job because after 4 or 5 hours photographing the night sky a lot of Sh*t lands on the photos 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

The originals were at their prime at the Woodstock 69 Festival. From there on they degenerated... Like the guppies (tropical fish that ib breed a lot) 

Anyway, the Gollum is basically how I feel right now with my 1st EUC, the KS 16x, and my over 1000km with it. 

... my precious... 

It's been great to see you progress on the wheel, it would seem you're fully hooked!!

I went to my favorite outdoor furniture store today only to find that it had been replaced by a cannabis dispensary... I think the Hypis are winning! Corporate grass man....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, UniMe said:

Corporate grass man....

They all going green, bro.

Anyways if one says... "the grass is greener on the other side" . Another should add... "maybe you ain't watering yours"..

@Paulo Mesquita nice job! Now, maybe PS Gollum seated on the wheel like the thinker with the suggested a cigarette. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

Can I change my username to OldHippyRides please ?

edit: Better yet, DirtyOldHippyRides !

Not all hippies are hypis! :thumbup: good, organically sourced seeds remain ;)

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 6:02 AM, Paulo Mesquita said:

Anyway, the Gollum is basically how I feel right now with my 1st EUC, the KS 16x, and my over 1000km with it.

Plus one! Right there with you.  :efeeec645d:

I downloaded your great art work :efefae4566: to print a copy and hang it above the 16X parking spot. :thumbup:

15 hours ago, UniMe said:

It's been great to see you progress on the wheel, it would seem you're fully hooked!!

Plus one again!

• Like 1