RECIOWHEEL

gon2fast

• 2 months later...

I would like to see the motor swap (16" to 18") as that would be a great option for my off-road/trail riding. Heck, it would be a great option to have a off-road motor/tire and a quick swap on-road motor/tire. This wheel is sparking some real interest.

Have an RS-HT motor with a knobby tire, and a RS-HS motor with a street tire. Easy swap to an entirely different wheel. Really cool in theory, not sure if it can be pulled off, but I like innovation and furthering of things.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jtm94 said:

Have an RS-HT motor with a knobby tire, and a RS-HS motor with a street tire. Easy swap to an entirely different wheel. Really cool in theory, not sure if it can be pulled off, but I like innovation and furthering of things.

Very true and almost an better option than 0whr wheels. M-Super shells only need to open 45 degrees to access rim/motor so easy field swap. 

RecioWheel still looks easier!

6 hours ago, jtm94 said:

Sounds like a cool idea. Just remember to swap out the mainboard when swapping between HT and HS motor. I don't want to know what happens if a HS mainboard is paired with a HT motor or vice virsa. 

edit: i assume there are different mainboards for HT and HS when the different motors have different magnet size but maybe i'm wrong.

Edited by xiiijojjo

On 4/19/2021 at 7:54 AM, xiiijojjo said:

@Tawpie considering the negligible size difference of the 18 inch Msuper v3 motor capable of 40km/h and the 18 inch RS motor capable of going 70km/h i have a suspicion a 200km/h motor could be made with reasonable size and weight but hell i don't know. Also instead of having spokes (idk what to call them other than that) the motor could extend all the way out to the rim.

This may all be dumb and impossible. I'm just thinking out loud.

Might we not be better served conserving the energy required to charge such a lightning fast wheel, and rather better served by campaigning for and getting our governments to invest in safe cycle ways and associated infrastructure, as in several progressive countries around the world, thus avoiding both the dangers of sharing highways with trucks and cars, and travelling at lesser life-threatening speeds? 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Freeforester said:

Might we not be better served conserving the energy required to charge such a lightning fast wheel, and rather better served by campaigning for and getting our governments to invest in safe cycle ways and associated infrastructure, as in several progressive countries around the world, thus avoiding both the dangers of sharing highways with trucks and cars, and travelling at lesser life-threatening speeds? 

well... That depends on who you ask :roflmao:

download.gif

Edited by xiiijojjo

On 4/19/2021 at 9:00 AM, xiiijojjo said:

Now i personally don't intend on riding on highways habitually but if the need arose i would like the option of doing so safely

You need simply a car :)

Right tool for the job.

7 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

well... That depends on who you ask

Agreed, ‘à chacun son goût’; the Gulf states seem to be the place to try for the speed record:

Edited by Freeforester

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know what he is saying at 2:45 but that edge of what I assume is the battery case looks extremely sharp and painful. I wouldnt want to have that dig into my lower leg when stepping on the wheel. I hope he is saying that it will be covered by something lke the "saddle" pads of the V11.

8 hours ago, Eucner said:

Por razones obvias, la aplicación de mensajería rusa es muy desfavorable. Considere otra cosa, como Signal.

...the messaging program Telegram has always remained unfavorable to the control of the Russian government and it does not benefit in any way, honest Russian businessmen are not guilty of the decisions of governments... we prefer that Facebook benefit, WhatsApp?

On 3/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, Eucner said:

For obvious reasons Russian messaging app is very unfavorable. Please consider something else, like Signal.

Please read about Telegram in Wikipedia to educate yourself.

The app is not “Russian”. The headquarters are located in the UK Virgin Islands, and operational center in Dubai. The original developers were born in Russia, but left the country a long time ago because the government wanted to intervene and get special access to the app. The developers declined of course, and left the oppressing environment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1