RECIOWHEEL

gon2fast

To be made in Spain. Maybe it will go into production and be available in North America. Would be nice to have another(counting IRON Korea/ Rockwheel) non-Chinese wheel choice.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

The tire looks small. Instant turn-off for me personally, but I really like the idea of a non-Chinese wheel as well!

You could speak to them, they'll make it a 26 inch tyre just for you.:ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Heyzeus said:

Once Wheels hit a certain minimum level of functionality (speed/range) It increasingly becomes about safety/redundancy, reliability, and functional amenities. 

When it comes to speed and range i think and hope that point is right around the corner.

Even if it's not i think it's about time to start focusing more intently on these other aspects you mention as we are no longer riding funny self-balancing toys anymore. Some of us ride with the cars and trucks at max speeds and i for one don't feel incredibly safe doing so because of this blatant disregard of the other aspects you mentioned. 

15 minutes ago, Heyzeus said:

The only reason I would want a wheel that could go 100 km an hour would be to have the tilt back set at 70 km an hour and have that super safety buffer of knowing I'm not riding it to its limits.

Honestly for me i think we need wheels with something like a 200km/h top speed to safely ride on highways.

Don't misunderstand me i would never want anyone to ride that fast but here in Europe to the best of my knowledge 120km/h is the top speed on highways (minus german autobahn) and to safely ride those at 90-120km/h i think we need a wheel capable of 200km/h-ish speeds to be safer.

Now i personally don't intend on riding on highways habitually but if the need arose i would like the option of doing so safely. 

Really the higher the top speed the safer. Also when pushing a 70km/h wheel to 70km/h it's not that battery efficient. If you had something capable of 200km/h going 120km/h that is far more efficient to the best of my knowledge. IF my theory is correct i don't see a reason to stop making the eucs faster beyond 200km/h as something capable of 400km/h going 120km/h would be even more efficient and capable of going farther on the same battery capacity- correct me if i'm wrong.

@Tawpie considering the negligible size difference of the 18 inch Msuper v3 motor capable of 40km/h and the 18 inch RS motor capable of going 70km/h i have a suspicion a 200km/h motor could be made with reasonable size and weight but hell i don't know. Also instead of having spokes (idk what to call them other than that) the motor could extend all the way out to the rim.

This may all be dumb and impossible. I'm just thinking out loud.

• Like 1

Hello, I am the creator of the frame / chassis that is what defines the difference in this wheel, with the possibility of adapting to many more ... on May 6 all the data will be given although in principle it will not be a production wheel .... ... for more information create this thread ...

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/22505-reciowheel-teaser/

-------------------------------------------------

Hola, yo soy el creador del bastidor / chasis que es lo que define la diferencia en esta rueda, con posibilidad de adaptar a muchas mas ... el dia 6 de Mayo de daran todos los datos aunque en principio no sera una rueda de produccion ....

... para mas informacion cree este hilo..

Edited by Reciodvd
  • Like 3

I like it looks like it can be modded very easily for whatever purpose you want. The foam pads on the side look like they can be switched out or are secured in by a cavity within the frame? Seems perfect for heavy trail riding. Excited to see the specs on this and further testing of range and speed as well as speed at a certain battery level. Incline tests would be good to do as well. I would recommend putting in warnings for possible overheating of the wheel as well that can be implemented near the speed gauge. Will minor speakers be included for cut out warnings and other functions? Such can be added for a cheap price per unit around $5-$8 on the high end and will help when selling internationally in the present and future in order to abide or be able go through stringent regulations in many nations based on safety concerns of motorized vehicles. Excited to see how this wheel turns out and best of luck. @Reciodvd

On 4/19/2021 at 4:30 PM, WaveCut said:

i see rockwheel gt 16 reskinned

I see a Nikola motor, board and battery with a custom shell.

• Like 1

On 18/4/2021 at 6:18, Denny Paul said:

Limpio. Aprendí a no entusiasmarme con los prototipos hasta que pasen a producción. Me gusta cómo vienen con pedales hexagonales, y me gusta cómo las barandillas de Veteran realmente han provocado una nueva tendencia. 

no, the bars forming part of the frame / chassis, I did it 6 months before the Sherman was presented in the RecioWheel 1.0

-----‐---------------------------------------

no, las barras formando parte de bastidor/chasis, la hice yo 6 meses antes de que se presentara la Sherman en la RecioWheel 1.0

20200116_014112.jpg

• Like 3

Hace 11 horas, Dancer dijo:

Veo un motor, una placa y una batería Nikola

no, Rockwheel Gt16 v3 motor (2000w), Rockwheel Gt16 v2 board and 20s4p 1036wh battery adding 2 more parallels becoming 20s6p from 1554wh. I plan to do 100v with Nikola's motor, plate and battery

no, motor Rockwheel Gt16 v3 (2000w), placa Rockwheel Gt16 v2 y bateria 20s4p 1036wh añadiendo 2 paralelos mas pasando a ser 20s6p de 1554wh.

Tengo pensado hacer 100v con motor y placa y batería de Nikola

Edited by Reciodvd
  • Like 1

On 17/4/2021 at 7:25, gon2fast said:

Acabo de ver esto en FB. Parece duradero. Lo siento si esto ya está publicado en los foros.

1° TEASER RECIOWHEEL

All the editing, production and post-production montage made by my friend and fellow adventurer the great RoberAce.

------------------------------------------------------

Todo el montaje de edicion, produccion y postproduccion realizado por mi amigo y colega de aventuras el grandisimo RoberAce 

On 4/19/2021 at 10:30 AM, WaveCut said:

i see rockwheel gt 16 reskinned

I wanted a GT16 4 years ago and still  want one. I think all the Chinese-manufacturer bashing is too much. There wouldn't be much of an EUC market without them.

23 hours ago, Reciodvd said:

1 ° RECIOWHEEL TEASER

Todo el montaje de edición, producción y postproducción realizado por mi amigo y compañero aventurero el gran RoberAce.

-------------------------------------------------- ----

Todo el montaje de edicion, produccion y postproduccion realizado por mi amigo y colega de aventuras el grandisimo RoberAce 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-XNZTq6Ya/?igshid=k5wa91oadg8i

• 2 weeks later...