Few words from EUC World creator

Seba

I went to leave a review and notice that I already left one. Oddly enough, it shows on my account but it isnt visible with the reviews that you see listed. I dont know what google is doing, but I think you are only seeing a few of them. I shouldnt be 'banned', as we all know how wonderful I always am.  Seems like most of the negativity/complaints are from simple user error. Don't fret Seba, I'd imagine the vast majority of your userbase is not disappointed. Bad news for you, with 700 days of premium left, you'll be fu**ing with my user errors for the next 2 years. You better switch to whiskey!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

I would like to see, in the future, a possibility to buy this application like a normal app in PlayStore, AppleStore (!), Huawei Store
with normal in-app purchases. (I fully understand why it's not possible for now...)

Review left! Thank you again so much @Seba, I really appreciate EUC World and what you do for the community.

I just need to figure out why Android keeps killing the app even when you have a foreground service running. :)

• Like 1

Great work Seba. I have the opposite experience than what the bad reviews say. Just keep going!

(I would love to give a 5*, Google is not letting me, though. Beware everyone if you are using an account with a custom domain and not gmail.com.)

• Like 1

Just left you 5 stars, there will always be whiners and complainers, sometimes negative critique is justified but in your case I think it's totally not.

• Like 1

I left a 5 star review not because you requested it but because that is how good the app is. 6 stars really considering that 99% of the app is FREE and the absurd amount of features!

Literally the only suggestion i have to improve the app is somehow having the 80% gotway beeps as an option one can enable in the alarms tab instead of alarms only being dependent on speed or voltage. I don't know what this requires or if it will ever be possible but when that it added i will be ecstatic about the app, use it religiously and get lifetime premium. For me 80% beep alarms are the final piece of the puzzle but somehow i'm sure you can surprise me with even more features i would have never been able to think of.

When i was first exposed to this app i didn't take too kindly to it but honestly i just needed to spend more time with it to realize its amazing degree of utility. Nowadays it's essential to me and i love it.

Thank you @Seba for you monumental effort of making and maintaining this amazing project. You deserve more praise than you are getting and also know that negative nancys are more outspoken than people who just download the app, love it, and have such a good time with it that they forget to leave a positive review. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

I left a 5 star review not because you requested it but because that is how good the app is. 6 stars really considering that 99% of the app is FREE and the absurd amount of features!

This is also the reason I have left a 5 star review.  It's important that Seba's work is appreciated and recognised here.

• Like 1

The fact that a passion project like this exists for something that let's be real should exist from the manufacturers by default in a good state not the crappy state it often is, really is icing on the cake and people should consider themselves fortunate enough to have stuff like EUC world and wheel log, If it works they should be like oh wow awesome this actually works and if it doesn't work they should be like "well at least he's trying hopefully a future version will work for me, Glad this exists).  People are too entitled It's not like your Microsoft here putting out something that is your main job(or that you're being compensated for in a way that comes close to paying fairly for your time on it)

As an aside I don't know if this would cause more issues than resolve(More features to implement / two apps to maintain) but perhaps having a separate EUC world lite app, or a lite mode, that didn't require an account or location permissions for more privacy-minded individuals and only saved a local user profile with alarms / wheel specs but had none of the route tracking and other bells and whistles would be what some people are looking for.

For me, wheel log works just fine for that and in the future when I have a newer wheel and want something even more cool with more bells and whistles I'll probably try out EUC world.  But I could see some users who want something simple with just speed/current monitoring and more custom alarms being turned off by some other aspects or feeling things are too overcomplicated and they shouldn't have to have an account to do these main features.

That said I haven't used the app personally so have no idea if something like this already exists in the app and it's not your job to necessarily implement something like this(lite app/lite mode), this is your project and implementing such might take away from what you enjoy and wish to do with it in terms of direction, if they want something different they are welcome to learn how to code and make it themselves or go use the manufacturer's apps or wheellog

Edited by Heyzeus
  • Like 3