Buy now or wait?!

I have a V8f and the bug has bitten I need range I need speed and I need it now lol..jokes aside should I wait for the new wheels to come out? I have my eye on a new gotway rs high speed but Sherman looks good. Will veteran be coming out with a new model anytime soon and what’s the realistic wait time for new batches?

Edited by Kennedy Moore

Every year new models come out that are noticeably better than last year's models. So if tradition holds, another 4 weeks (about shipping time for some of us) and the new wheels will be out!

(Or because of trade agreements and COVID nothing innovative will appear until Fall, who knows...) 

• Like 2

If new models are coming out, it’s generally best to avoid the first batches anyway. So I would choose from the existing tried and true models, and read on the common issues to decide if they are worth the risk to you for each model.

• Like 3

IMO @ShanesPlanet is 110% correct. Carpe Diem is the phrase of the day. One can get back most anything but once today's gone, its gone baby gone! Sides, the Sherm's well proven with most of the bugs all worked out so its a pretty safe bet. If you can afford it, then just do it.

Go for the RS or better yet, EX.N if you wanna bet on the hollow bore bearings being completely solved. Personally I'd go for the EX.N but then, my neck of the woods hardly rains (we get lots of white fluffy stuff instead but I digress). I hear Florida's not the desert Cali is so go Sherm to be abso safe.

• Like 2