WTS: Kingsong 14C, Louisville (or Memphis) $300 OBO

Helping my little brother in law sell his old Kingsong 14C he's been riding for a year. He's the third owner after myself and the original.

I'll have milage as soon as I can ask him for it. It's pretty old, probably circa 2015. New bearings.

Battery is really big for its size, I think something like 840wh, but needs to be babied and shows unreliable voltages in the app. Don't charge it all the way or it overcharges and tilts back until it's drained a bit. This is very much a beginner, learning wheel. That said, he regularly rides it for distances in excess of 5 miles by maintaining between 80% and 50% for safety and stability.

Has an Mten3 trolley handle ziptied on, some soft padding installed on the side for comfort. Includes charging cable, of course.

Pics to follow. Happy to ship, but definitely prefer local pickup if you're in/around Louisville (where I am), Memphis (where he is), or somewhere in-between.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested.  Do u still have this? Would you accept $150.00? I am new to the world of unicycle s so this sounds like a good beginner wheel for me. My name is ashley 385-two two zero- 99 three two is the # I can be reached at. Or email me at aquaaudrina6@gmail.com. thanks!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, Joytoy84 said:

I am interested.  Do u still have this? Would you accept $150.00? I am new to the world of unicycle s so this sounds like a good beginner wheel for me. My name is ashley 385-two two zero- 99 three two is the # I can be reached at. Or email me at aquaaudrina6@gmail.com. thanks!

I'll forward your request along to my brother-in-law and his mom!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, Joytoy84 said:

@Joytoy84 you've got an email from the seller. :)