[SOLD] Mten3 (512Wh/84V) Excellent Condition with Only 48 miles For Sale (Includes Extra Charger) - $575 NYC

I bought my 512Wh/84V Mten3 at the end of May 2019 from eWheels. I bought the wheel second hand, but it only had 2km on it, so it was essentially brand new. Not too long after buying the Mten3, I purchased a Gotway MSX. I thought it would be nice to have two wheels with different capabilities. I figured all wheels have their strengths and weaknesses so I thought having a light-weight “Pocket Rocket” would be great for just having fun, riding indoors, commuting short distances, etc., but my reality didn’t match up to what I had envisioned. It turns out that I nearly always ride my MSX and rarely ride my Mten3. Since buying the Mten3, I’ve never had an opportunity to ride it indoors or at any large venues, I’m usually too busy with work to just go have fun on it and living in NYC, I much prefer commuting on my MSX. And so I’ve come to the conclusion that my Mten3 would be much better off with someone who can really enjoy it. I am a bit sad to part with it because it is quite a nifty, zippy little wheel, but it really doesn’t make sense for me to keep it since I’m not riding it enough to justify holding on to it. I could only attach one photo due to file size limitations, but I have more photos of the wheel available upon request. I never had any crashes or had any problems with it whatsoever and it rides great. When I first learned how to ride it, there were maybe 2 – 3 times when riding at very slow speed, my path became blocked and I kind of panicked a bit, lol, instead of just hopping off it, and it fell sideways. I probably thought I could figure out a way to ride out of it somehow, but then realized no good options were available to me, so I should have just jumped off instead of waiting too long and letting it fall. As you can see from the photos, the wheel is still in very good shape and it’s just the pedals that got a bit scuffed up. The wheel currently has only 78km (48 miles) on it. I still have the original box and I’m also including an extra charger. I thought I lost my original charger so I bought a new one and then I found the original. The only issue with the wheel is that the tire needs air. It seems like the cover may need to be taken off in order to fill the tire properly since it’s a tubeless tire, but I’m not too keen on messing with it, so that would be something you’ll have to figure out. I’m in Manhattan and prefer to sell the wheel to someone who can come pick it up.

20210409_152845.jpg

Edited by RockyTop
Correct formatting error.
  • Like 1

• andrew900nyc changed the title to Mten3 (512Wh/84V) Excellent Condition with Only 48 miles For Sale (Includes Extra Charger) - $575 NYC

** UPDATE **

I don't want any prospective buyers to have any concerns about the tire, so I will get the tire inflated prior to selling the wheel.

I don't have any experience with tubeless tires, but I will either figure it out or obtain assistance. If anyone lives in or near Manhattan who has experience with this kind of thing who would be willing to help me, I would be very appreciative and willing to pay you a reasonable fee. Thanks!

• Like 2

you can use a simple bicycle pump. The problem is the valve is very short and hard to get to. They make an adapter that screws on and adds an inch or two so you can fill. One came with the wheel, but Im sure they can be obtained at a auto parts store or ordered. Something like this, but you need only one. With a low profile air chuck you can get to it without an extension. No need to remove ANY parts but the valve cap.

https://www.amazon.com/Slime-2045-Metal-Valve-Extenders/dp/B003V9TC10/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=Tire+Air+Valve+Extender&qid=1618606688&sr=8-12

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

No problem, @Chino.  If you are looking for a wheel that you can use to really go places in NYC, you might want to consider a larger wheel. I really loved the Mten3, but for city riding (of any decent distance), it's not the most ideal wheel. With the larger EUC's, like my MSX, you've got a real substantial wheel under your feet that that feels solid and comfortable at all speeds. It handles the bumps and road imperfections much better than the smaller wheels. You could probably meet up with some NYC riders to try out the Mten3 and one or more larger wheels in order to help you decide prior to making a purchase. If you already know how to ride, you are welcome to try out my MSX. 

Edited by andrew900nyc
  • Like 1

• RockyTop changed the title to [SOLD] Mten3 (512Wh/84V) Excellent Condition with Only 48 miles For Sale (Includes Extra Charger) - $575 NYC