I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms

Paulo Mesquita

44 minutes ago, VikB said:

Get a rain jacket and get out there riding. :w00t2:

Nope. My wheel is my precious and, for now, I don't know and don't have anyone that knows how to fix it if something goes wrong. 

My precious doesn't get wet 😂

48 minutes ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Nope. My wheel is my precious and, for now, I don't know and don't have anyone that knows how to fix it if something goes wrong. 

My precious doesn't get wet 😂

Time to get a backup wheel and learn how to fix them, then. So you can ride no matter the weather. :P 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bumblebees said:

Have a wheel strictly for riding in the rain.

Ive ridden tons of cars for 40 years and I've never liked riding in the rain... It's really my no-no... 

But I do need to learn how to dismantle a, wheel and fix it. In due time I'll get to it when mine are out of the warranty... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VikB said:

Oh. So you really aren't suffering withdrawals yet! Let us know when it gets serious! :blink1:

It's already serious 😊😊😊 today I find myself stretching on  the couch while watching Netflix... as if I was warning up to go EUC riding... it's getting bad, mate... really bad! 😄😄😄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

It's already serious 😊😊😊 today I find myself stretching on  the couch while watching Netflix... as if I was warning up to go EUC riding... it's getting bad, mate... really bad! 😄😄😄

We'll know it's really bad mate when you get your wheel wet because you can't resist any longer. It's not a real addiction until it forces you to do something you don't want to do.  :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VikB said:

We'll know it's really bad mate when you get your wheel wet because you can't resist any longer. It's not a real addiction until it forces you to do something you don't want to do.  :P

Umm... what if that addiction is so bad that you give up and don't even attempt to resist? When all thoughts like "it's freezing, snowing and there is 20 cm of fresh snow, perhaps I should not ride today" are thrown out of a window before they can even fully manifest in your head? :D 

(Luckily, it's about 10C now here, but what if...)

• Like 1

Time to go exploring! Maybe you can find some underground parking garages or break into an unused warehouse somewhere for your EUC fix (I'm not suggesting any illegal behaviour though)!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

Paulo, surely you can find an open pavilion, gym, parking garage, or even do balancing training in your house ?

hang in there, buddy !

The damm condo garage where I did my 1st days... IS OFF LIMITS BECAUSE IT'S BEING PAINTED!!! 😄... but hey, the sun showed up today and I'm cured!!! 30kms straight on. At the end the legs were so numb I didn't even feel the pain anymore 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1