Czech Republic - Prague

andress

Hello guys,

anyone here living in Czech Republic? It would be great to meet up for a ride. It is so warm these days it would be shame not to leverage it.

Maybe we could meet in Stromovka park and go from there? Let me know if interested and when it would be possible for you.

Ondra

---------------------------------------------------

Ahoj,

Jsou tu na fóru nějací Češi? Nechcete uspořádat nějakou společnou jízdu, když je v posledních dnech tak hezky?

Pro mě by to asi bylo nejlepší v Praze, začít třeba ve Stromovce a podle dojezdu přítomných jednokolek se domluvit na trase.

Napište kdy se Vám to hodí!

Ondra

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Ahoj from Canada!

I would love to visit my parental city of origin again, and this time on my EUC.  Not sure if I could handle all the cobblestone streets of stari mjesto!

I learned to cope with the cobblestones. Now I just fly over them and take it as standard and then I have glorious feeling while on the smooth road :D and I have 14 inch KS so even the smaller wheels can handle it pretty good.

Let me know if you come :) We can meet up for a ride I rarely meet someone with euc here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi andress, I seem to be the only other one form Prague here. I also ride in Stromovka. Actaully, I met a young pair there some time ago. I do not recall the names. May be it was you ;)

I shall be glad to meet with someone as since I ride (more than year now) I have seen only three other people on EUC :unsure: On the other hand, that makes us special :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, up to you, 16kmph is ok. My top speed is 25 but then it starts beeping so I do not ride that fast anyway. For me it is rather to meet with someone, talk and perhaps make some short trip. Later on, we can make longer ones.

• 2 years later...
On 12/27/2015 at 2:52 PM, andress said:

Hello guys,

anyone here living in Czech Republic? It would be great to meet up for a ride. It is so warm these days it would be shame not to leverage it.

Maybe we could meet in Stromovka park and go from there? Let me know if interested and when it would be possible for you.

Ondra

---------------------------------------------------

Ahoj,

Jsou tu na fóru nějací Češi? Nechcete uspořádat nějakou společnou jízdu, když je v posledních dnech tak hezky?

Pro mě by to asi bylo nejlepší v Praze, začít třeba ve Stromovce a podle dojezdu přítomných jednokolek se domluvit na trase.

Napište kdy se Vám to hodí!

Ondra

Hi mate, 

I'll be in Prague from  Monday the 14th Jan. Won't have my wheel till 16th but interested to ride with other euc people. 

Let me know. 

Neal.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, I am planning the hollidays in Czech Republik this Year, and I would like to ask You, If there EUCs are still allowed to ride in citys as Brno, Prague etc.? Because I would like to get my EUC with me and sightseen by riding on the city,

You can ride on all pavement. Maximum alowed speed is "walking speed". This mean +-7Km/h +-4miles maximum. On route you should ride in left like pedestrian same 7km/h speed. Is strange ( § 60a Užívání osobního přepravníku google this and translate if you want)   law make against segways in center capital city Praha. On bike lane you are just e-bike speed not limited. On shared pedestrian and bike like you must go 7 Km/h+-(walking speed). This is LAW in our country. I normaly ride thousands Km and act like e-bike(bike) i respect all trafic law and use reflective vest etc. Full face helmet i  "never" have  "hard" problem with police but they stop me sometime (city police "trafic" police too).Just dont ride like idiot/stupid and be defensive in traffic. Maybe Insta one R 360 keep police in chill they ask you record and always say yes i stream and record now is that problem? They are just people respect authority be nice on them and all be fine.  

• 11 months later...

Hello my fellow riders

We're on a short trip in Prague this weekend. Already visited few places by euc but no better way to explore a city than riding with the locals. Are you planning any group ride this weekend? We'd love to join you.