I am having trouble signing up for EUC World Premium.

I was trying to sign up for EUC World Premium.

When I got to the part where I was supposed get a code sent to my phone it never came. When I looked at the display showing the phone number it sent the code to it was wrong. It was missing the last number. I can not find a customer service contact of any kind for EUC World.  

I don't know what to do.

26 minutes ago, mr.keith said:

I don't know what to do.

- On the website you did the donation (https://euc.world/supporteucworld) is "If you have any problems or questions, please contact me." with "contact me" beeing a clickable link...

26 minutes ago, mr.keith said:

When I looked at the display showing the phone number it sent the code to it was wrong

It asks for an email. If one puts a phone number there it won't work...

- In the EUC World app is a menu point "Report issue"

- Via the menu point "about EUC World" one can click on the developer's name and gets his email.

- if one looks at the numerous "euc world" topics here one will find @Seba as developer.

Or just wait - @Seba is active here and will find your post. Maybe even a bit faster as he is notified now.

For completeness: whenever one has a problem with an android app, on the according google "Play store" entry are (should be!) all the contact info of the developer.

Btw: @Seba- looking for this post on your website i did not see any contact info/possibilities beside this "contact me" link at the support page. Maybe a good idea to introduce a contact/report issue point to the menu/footer/header and/or wereever?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mr.keith said:

When I got to the part where I was supposed get a code sent to my phone it never came.

You are sure about this?!

All i know about EUC World premium membership is that it works with payments connected with the email adress one uses for logging in!

No code!

No telephone number!

I fear you mix something up? Or some more details from your side could help helping you?

1 hour ago, mr.keith said:

When I got to the part where I was supposed get a code sent to my phone it never came. When I looked at the display showing the phone number it sent the code to it was wrong. It was missing the last number. I can not find a customer service contact of any kind for EUC World.  

I don't know what to do.

EUC World doesn't use any "codes" and never asks for phone number. Are you sure you're writing about EUC World and not other app? Some OEM apps like King Song use the sign up method with codes sent to user phone. EUC World uses emails only.

• Like 1