has anyone bought from futureunicycle.com

SSGWAR

Is it possible for a KS18 to be stuck in customs for a month or so?  I ordered from futureunicycle.com, and he heceived his but mine is in customs.  They have been helpful and answered all my questions, even called me.  I am just surprised it takes so long.

1 hour ago, SSGWAR said:

Has anyone ever bought from futureunicycle.com out of Buffalo Wyoming?  I bought a KS18 November 12, 2015 but never received it.  They told me they had ordered one for themselves at the same time as mine, and they received theirs Dec 7.  They told me mine was in customs but it doesn't seem to me it would be in customs for a month.  Their prices are good, 1160 for the ks18.  I really wish I had ordered from china instead.  I think I was their first order.  I asked them to file insurance but they keep saying I will get it just be patient.  They sent me a tracking number dated Nov 19, but all it ever says is ready to ship.  They sent me a king song tracking which shows it went to customs Dec 11.  It appears to me it's scam, but I don't know for sure. They never gave their last name, just Garret, and said their company is registered in Wyoming but he lives in WI, and will not reveal what town.  Has anyone ever received what they paid for from futureunicycle.com?

I cant speak for them, i never ordered from them but i do know that in fact some units have gotten stuck at the customs for over a month now, so its very possible that its true. And it would be the same situation - the tracking will just say that the label was created but no other info. The distributor wouldnt be able to do anything, even kingsong would have hard time doing anything in this situation, but i believe its probably true,

2 hours ago, SSGWAR said:

Has anyone ever bought from futureunicycle.com out of Buffalo Wyoming?  I bought a KS18 November 12, 2015 but never received it.  They told me they had ordered one for themselves at the same time as mine, and they received theirs Dec 7.  They told me mine was in customs but it doesn't seem to me it would be in customs for a month.  Their prices are good, 1160 for the ks18.  I really wish I had ordered from china instead.  I think I was their first order.  I asked them to file insurance but they keep saying I will get it just be patient.  They sent me a tracking number dated Nov 19, but all it ever says is ready to ship.  They sent me a king song tracking which shows it went to customs Dec 11.  It appears to me it's scam, but I don't know for sure. They never gave their last name, just Garret, and said their company is registered in Wyoming but he lives in WI, and will not reveal what town.  Has anyone ever received what they paid for from futureunicycle.com?

You should have followed up on your original thread instead of creating the same topic. It seems that @FutureUnicycle introduced themselves to the forum before.

On 12/26/2015 at 1:10 PM, Cloud said:

I cant speak for them, i never ordered from them but i do know that in fact some units have gotten stuck at the customs for over a month now, so its very possible that its true. And it would be the same situation - the tracking will just say that the label was created but no other info. The distributor wouldnt be able to do anything, even kingsong would have hard time doing anything in this situation, but i believe its probably true,

@SSGWAR

This is the exact situation that is happening right now. It was the weeks leading up the Christmas and there were incidents with faulty hoverboards so now the already backlogged U.S. Customs has been scrutinizing unicycles which has helped cause this delay. 

I've been keeping you updated on every step of the process and explained why it was delayed.  When I received mine and yours still hadn't arrived, I contacted King Song directly and they provided us with the internal tracking information from the freight forwarder because they understood that the delay was concerning and didn't want you to worry about it.  I'm doing my best to provide you with the customer service experience I would expect to receive. 

I've called you directly and left a message, and will call again tomorrow.  You can call me, any time toll free at (866) 289-3958 

I do apologize for the delay and would like to resolve this situation offline.  Please don't worry, it is on the way.    :)

4 hours ago, FutureUnicycle said:

@SSGWAR

This is the exact situation that is happening right now. It was the weeks leading up the Christmas and there were incidents with faulty hoverboards so now the already backlogged U.S. Customs has been scrutinizing unicycles which has helped cause this delay. 

I've been keeping you updated on every step of the process and explained why it was delayed.  When I received mine and yours still hadn't arrived, I contacted King Song directly and they provided us with the internal tracking information from the freight forwarder because they understood that the delay was concerning and didn't want you to worry about it.  I'm doing my best to provide you with the customer service experience I would expect to receive. 

I've called you directly and left a message, and will call again tomorrow.  You can call me, any time toll free at (866) 289-3958 

I do apologize for the delay and would like to resolve this situation offline.  Please don't worry, it is on the way.    :)

Wouldn't it be better if you have given the unit that you received to @SSGWAR instead of telling him your unit arrived and not his since he is a customer? Better yet just tell him that all you shipment were stuck. I feel his agony.  Its like saying my toy arrived but not yours.

@SlowMo

I understand what you are getting at, but I was not specific enough.  We had been in communication to keep him informed of the progress of his order.  When there were delays I let him know that I had ordered a unit in the same order and was aware of a delay.  Then I received mine and found out that his was stuck in customs.  This was to make him aware that his unicycle is on the way, but is currently stuck.    I ordered a KS14 and he ordered a KS18 so I appreciate your concern, but it is not as simple as it appears. 

Thank you for the suggestion

Archived