Look What I got for Christmas

SlowMo

19 hours ago, Tomek said:

I wonder if anyone notices the first mod I made on this one, and that I'm very happy with .')

Do you ride your MCM4? :blink:

There is no single scratch on the pedals!

How come? :o

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Tomek said:

no time to build the batteries .')

That is smart ;)

Yesterday I bought this this 32 pieces to build 16s 2p battery pack, they should be here in 2-3 days. Happy building yours! 

9 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Do you have a spot welder?

nkon sells batteries with u-tags already spot welded (optionally), the other end you can relatively safely solder to the BMS

i got q30 too

1 hour ago, SlowMo said:

Do you have a spot welder?

Well i builded one from old microwave :D and i tried welding only tabs on each other and it work great, but did not yet tried with batteries.

I will need to try that first with some old empty batteries :P

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

nkon sells batteries with u-tags already spot welded (optionally), the other end you can relatively safely solder to the BMS

Yes that is true, i bought them with u-tabs already but if i want to build 16s 2 parallel then i need (it is better) to do spot weld battery to battery and the that double batteries solder it to BMS ;)  

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

i got q30 too

I hope they will perform good and we will have good autonomy with them.

I was looking also the LG INR18650-MJ1 but  on the end i purchased Q30, i hope i did not made mistake... we will see ;)

10 minutes ago, Jug said:

I was looking also the LG INR18650-MJ1 but  on the end i purchased Q30, i hope i did not made mistake... we will see ;)

MJ1s are good for the 64 cell pack but for <32 cell pack, the Sammy 30Qs & LG HG2s are probably the best things going to today, giving you the best power (>20A sustained) & energy density 3Ah.

Archived