Hey all, over the past almost 3 years of daily commuting on EUC, I've really enjoyed having a visible turn signal solution to let cars and other riders know where I'm going. Countless people in cars, trucks, bikes, and boards have commented on my turn signal solution (and not the magic device I ride at 40 mph). At first I wanted to post a review of why I believe my solution to be the best but I thought it best to just have this be a thread where people can post their solutions and give a brief description why and how they use it and why they like it.

For future posts, please include:

• The name of the product
  • A link to purchase
  • Your thoughts on why you like it.
  • Like 1

Here is my solution as well as a few videos I've made over the years.

FancyWing Turn Signal BikePack 

LInk to purchase the Backpack version. The bike saddle version should be easy to find from there.

I like this product because you can have multiple packs synced to one remote, it's waterproof, has a long battery life, easy to use, small remote size, doubles as a safety vest. Below it my reviews of the three packs I've purchased.

After crashing at 37 mph and sliding on my back, I bought another one and gave this update.

After wanting to alert oncoming cars for months, I picked up this guy for $10 (open box) and gave a first impression review.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NUKA COLA said:

It's good for when it's dark outside

Always though turn signals on EUCs are a bit daft but I stand corrected. You make a very valid point esp for those who ride at night. I don't ride after dusk so it never occurred to me before.