I haven't updated my 18xl app or firmware in two years

kasenutty

Hello everyone, long time no see.

I've been happily and ignorantly riding my 18xl for two years with absolutely no app or firmware updates, I was just checking in to see where I should be, and if there are any bad firmware updates or apps to avoid. I'm getting an app update message I believe but it's all in Chinese. It could be a firmware update.

I just wanted to get up to date :clap3:

:D most probably, you must be on 1.x and current version is 2.02. It’s a good update: motor is more silent, lift sensor works better, option for pedal tilt, some more.

• Like 1

(ps: the EUC needs to be straight, as it will calibrate in the process. If leaned against a wall it will skew the pedal dip compensation.)

Edited by null
  • Like 1

Nice update, for some reason the Kingsong app would not update me but I was able to complete it in Darknessbot. It looks like pedal dip in turns is totally gone. Only tested for a few minutes in hard mode, it seems very good :clap3:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Yes, I just needed to calibrate my wheel!

I just got an XL as my first wheel. Spent today getting the hang of it and then tonight decided to update the firmware. It updated and and it gave me new options in EUC world to adjust but now the wheel doesn't balance or roll? Am I missing a step? I should probably try calibrating, I guess. 

Edited by Arrt
  • Like 2