JR-T450 cycling off / on at end of charge (not allowing balancing?)

null

I have a JR-T450 67.2V / 2-6A adjustable for rapid charging the KS16S. (Same type as e-wheels has)

Since the start it has been doing cycling off / on repeatedly at the end of charge. Not just stopping the fan but the relay goes click and display shows no current, voltage dropping, until it powered on again, charges for some seconds, then repeats. These cycles get shorter and shorter, as on other chargers the LED flickering green before going solid. I tried leaving it till the end, but after tens of times I gave up.

This happens both on partial charge (80%, 90%) and 100% setting, as well as on all amperage settings. I suppose it is voltage going down when the charge is stopped, triggering to charger to start again. Other chargers do not do this though. Neither when doing partial or full charge.

It worries me that either balancing isn't done, or I will have to leave it cycle hundreds of times, which can't be good for anyone..

Any ideas what it could be / I could do?

Joining the charge log, in case the off / on cycles can be seen..

edit: I ended up selling it, but maybe having a lower cutoff threshold would have helped.

Voltage (2 hours).csv

Edited by null

• null changed the title to JR-T450 cycling off / on at end of charge (not allowing balancing?)