Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

• 4 weeks later...

Really hoping for this one. KS build quality is stellar and seeing the DIY tactics of S18 owners even further substantiates the functionality of the suspension design.

Edited by gon2fast
  • Like 1

Whoever releases a 20" suspension wheel that can compete with the Sherman WINS PLANET EARTH

....its soooo obvious the market is hungry for this, why is it taking so long!?!?!

Edited by Tryptych

If those specs are true: 20" tire (same size as EX.n, Rs, Sherman, S18, V11, etc), 2500watts, and 2700wh, plus suspension; that would be amazing. I would want it to go at least 40 and cost about 3000 as well.

• Like 1

So basically you want a exn with Suspension from KS...think the Specs are realistic and hopefully they Release IT soon...

But please No more wheel under 18"

45 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

So basically you want a exn with Suspension from KS...think the Specs are realistic and hopefully they Release IT soon...

But please No more wheel under 18"

Some of us like the 16inch form factor! But I agree with you here actually. We have plenty of options to choose from in the 16in category. I am not sure we need more options there. 

I thought I read somewhere begode is re-designing the EX/EXN line. I wonder if this means a different suspension system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trevor Phillips said:

I have a S18 with a RS tyre on it

BOOM S20 LOL

shame about the torque and range however…

0F901B89-0867-4331-9FB2-F2B470FDCC9B.jpeg

Dang, that's a sweet looking s18! The black rim looks sick on there with the red panels. If it weren't for the battery Id want one like that. Problem with the Rs tire (CST 1488) is that mine are smoked after about 2000 miles, so I have to replace them more often than Id like. Seriously though, that's an awesome s18!

21 hours ago, Menace said:

Dang, that's a sweet looking s18! The black rim looks sick on there with the red panels. If it weren't for the battery Id want one like that. Problem with the Rs tire (CST 1488) is that mine are smoked after about 2000 miles, so I have to replace them more often than Id like. Seriously though, that's an awesome s18!

It’s actually neon pink, like fluorescent pink really

however the camera just can’t capture it

ive also got all black panels too for stealth 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trevor Phillips said:

It’s actually neon pink, like fluorescent pink really

however the camera just can’t capture it

ive also got all black panels too for stealth 

Oh, huh, neon pink sounds really cool too! Did you just rattle can it? How's the paint holding up?

On 7/31/2021 at 12:45 PM, Menace said:

Oh, huh, neon pink sounds really cool too! Did you just rattle can it? How's the paint holding up?

It’s plasti dip

getting it wrapped would be better

• Like 2

• gon2fast changed the title to KS20 (S20)
3 hours ago, AtlasP said:

KS has never even built a 100v wheel, we have the threats of fire left and right, and yet so many are eager to bring the first experimental 126v wheel into your homes? Not I.

It seems no-one is yet aiming for what I consider the sweet spot: 18x3 + suspension + 100v speeds + 1800+ Wh. I don't want larger than 18" (with the reduced torque/accel/braking) nor higher than 100v speeds or electrical risks. Just give me the best of the high-end 18" wheels from a few years ago with the promise of the suspension wheels as evidenced this past year, without compromises. I'll pay.

Yep. This is what I’m waiting for also. A reliable V11F would be enough. It’s so close already. The law of diminishing returns is kicking in soon with always more voltage, speed, size and more than 100 km of real world range. Time to compete on quality. Sadly it cannot be expressed on spec sheets. 

• Like 2

• mrelwood changed the title to Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)
  • RagingGrandpa locked and unlocked this topic