Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

1 hour ago, lazybones99 said:

Looking for a summer street tire so at the moment my shortlist is - Michelin City Grip 2, Pirelli Angel or Diablo & Avon AM63

I stuck the s20 tire nose to nose with the standard kenda on a the Sherman Max.  s20 tire looked 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider.  I would guess that 90mm should fit fine.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Saw on Telegram, ecodrift now has an S20. :)

So hopefully dissection incoming!

Bad news tho, there was a fire at their service center and they'll be close until March 28.
That might delay their S20 endeavors.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, supercurio said:

Bad news tho, there was a fire at their service center and they'll be close until March 28.
That might delay their S20 endeavors.

I don't own a Gotway, i was thinking to get Master or EX20S vs S20. Now, I am not so sure!

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 10.07.00.png

1 minute ago, FrenchUsa said:

I don't own a Gotway, i was thinking to get Master or EX20S vs S20. Now, I am not so sure!

To be fair, they said someone bring them "customized" battery Gotway to check. I dont trust Begode/Gotway, but this is not their fault probably.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Miko.cz said:

To be fair, they said someone bring them "customized" battery Gotway to check. I dont trust Begode/Gotway, but this is not their fault probably.

Valid point!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Roadpower said:

Thank you, I took a moment to make a link for translation to English. :)

there were at least 5 uses of the word "disgusting" in the review, which is never a good sign. is there a better translation for what was written, or did they really mean to use that word?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, buffs said:

there were at least 5 uses of the word "disgusting" in the review, which is never a good sign. is there a better translation for what was written, or did they really mean to use that word?

I don't know, I hope we have a Russian speaker who I imagine would be able to explain the nuance.

• Like 1

Should not be difficult to assess for yourselves.

(Note, I don't speak Russian. Just interpreting from the English translated caption, and looking at the corresponding image. But for me, I don't see how any of these items that are critiqued would seriouly impact the overall assessment of the S20..)

(1)   Trolley handle sliding out makes a disgusting creaking noise.

(2)   Headlight shines bright, but disgustingly so.

(3)   Rear swivel handle is glued with pieces of neoprene, which looks most disgusting.

(4)   Due to space limitation and geometry, the rear portion of the upper pad placement, and tail piece not being able to glue completely on, produces an assemblage that is both crooked, and as disgusting as possible. 

(5)   "The pedals look just as disgusting as possible." 

Edited by techyiam
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, supercurio said:

Let's see how disgusted they are by the ride and teardowns tho 😂

Would the opposite of disgusted, be a declaration of it being 'tasty'? I never would have thought when I was a child, I'd get to enjoy something like google translate, and it being used to decipher info about a single wheeled electric device...:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

Yeah Imagine when they get to the Motorbolts and try to loosening them.... wtf they would need some more serious words then 

Nah, more likely, the mood would quickly switch to shouting expletives. 

The caption form becomes some Russian words,  interjected by:  @#$%^&*?!;:"

Edited by techyiam

In Spanish:

Me gusta = I like it or literally translated "it pleases me".
Gusto = pleasure

Then we have "no me gusta".
And then "me desgusta" which is not normally used because we have the amazing word called "asco" disgust or "asqueroso" disgusting.

Expletives and all lol... I tend to use them as well.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lazybones99 said:

I think our friends in Shenzhen have emerged from lockdown. Best wishes to them. 
https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/disneys-shanghai-park-closes-amid-covid-spike-while-shenzhen-lockdown-ends-01647832261

Adobe_20220321_090829.jpg

Yes, it seems they are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1