Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

• 2 weeks later...

Since the announcement I’ve been scratching my head about the “mudflap”/stand design. Why didn’t they simply design the part in a way that it wouldn’t require a swivel mechanism? Just one part that functions as a stand and a mud ”flap” at the same time. I guess it might be a common Thingiverse item unless they change the design before launch.

The wheel does look business though, great to see an actual closeup photo!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lukasz said:

See the beast...

IMG-20211207-WA0000.jpg

On 12/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, Miko.cz said:

another interesting chinese video, 3pcs together (really not very high quality of video)

in the videos of this chinese channel and in that picture they moved the jump&powerpads more to the front than in most of the other videos, interesting ;)  

s20padpos

with the rails it seems that you can move it horizontaly only in steps. like Jack hinted, in one of the first release interviews, that its easier to finetune the pads up/down than for-/backward. but then you can use doublesided tape, velcro or 3rd pardy pads anyhow. 

I have ordered a S18 5 minutes ago from AE. My first EUC!!!:):P:D:clap3::w00t2::roflmao::thumbup::efeeec645d:

S20 could be my second wheel.

But will wait for the second or third improved version.

There will be improved versions as always, right?

PS.: What I dont can understand is that Inmotion made the V12 without suspension. Ilike the LED show at it a lot. However, decision is made, S18 has ben ordered.

Edited by SilbernerSurfer
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SilbernerSurfer said:

PS.: What I dont can understand is that Inmotion made the V12 without suspension. Ilike the LED show at it a lot. However, decision is made, S18 has ben ordered.

Because it was meant to be release back at Jan 2020 at CES  in Las Vegas. 

The technical challenges to bring suspension to market took much more time and resources than anticipated so both V11 and V12 got postponed and V12 even a further delayed. 

Now we are waiting for Inmotion to talk about their next generation wheel. Supposedly with suspension but we will likely know more during January and a real eta for release too. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SilbernerSurfer said:

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/25710-inmotion-v13-speculation/?tab=comments#comment-395185

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grimm10 said:

Each new vid/pic seems to only show an off road tire.  It looks like this will be the stock tire I think.

I don’t know if they have made up their mind yet, but I think all but one of the contenders were off road oriented. I guess they’ve heard enough crap about the S18 tire choice…

On 12/8/2021 at 8:55 AM, Unventor said:

Because it was meant to be release back at Jan 2020 at CES  in Las Vegas. 

The technical challenges to bring suspension to market took much more time and resources than anticipated so both V11 and V12 got postponed and V12 even a further delayed. 

Now we are waiting for Inmotion to talk about their next generation wheel. Supposedly with suspension but we will likely know more during January and a real eta for release too. 

I spoke to the CEO of Inmotion at CES in 2020. In hindsight I can see that he was alluding to both the V11 and V12. I asked him about a faster wheel and about suspension. He confirmed they were doing both.

• Like 1

• mrelwood changed the title to Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)