Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

Alright, let's speculate... :-)

Jack hasn't spoken with us about his first S20 experience because:

A. It was so awesome, he needed to take some time off to recover from the over-excitement,

B. The colour of red didn't suit the wheel,

C. S20 was just boring without speakers and lights,

D. Commander was a more exciting wheel...

Other possibilities? :-)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Jack hasn't spoken with us about his first S20 experience because:

Certainly not a great sign, ahh the pressure of coming up with a real wheel after all the hype marketing something that doesn’t exist yet.

On 9/10/2021 at 2:52 AM, Jack King Song said:

As you may have heard there are some rumours being spread. When a private chat is screenshotted and taken out of context it becomes a very dangerous situation. I'm here to help clarify a few things that have been spreading. 

1. The King S20 Eagle is still 126V. There were NEVER any plans of making this 100v. 

2. The second rumour is that Kuji is going to get the S20 Eagle for review this week, this is also not true. I do not intend on using my good friend Kuji as a test dummy. When we are at that stage we will confidently send Kuji an S20 for video collaboration.  We will however be releasing content with actual product (not renders this month)

3.  Rumours of me leaving King Song, this is true. Without going into a lot of detail the simple fact is that I came back to China to help develop a product that EUC riders across the globe had been asking from the industry. Now that the major parts (at least from my perspective) is done, I have crossed this off my bucket list and will be moving onto bigger and better things. I am not leaving because of some "major faults" in the S20, in fact that would make me want to stay to help resolve it, I do not dodge issues, I take them head on. 

I'm so sad that your leaving the EUC industry :(. Thanks for all the great things you helped accomplish!

Now how do we get the EUC companies to hire other people who understand what we want and speak perfect English???

1 hour ago, enaon said:

if they continue on the road of the s18, I will be good news

"Not easy, but doable," to quote one of the youtube posts I saw when reviewing the tire replacement video King Song put up. I still don't like seeing screws underneath padding, but you're right, it does look more quality than a 16x's plastic interior.

Actually very quick and easy to change a tire on the S18. There’s a cheat that requires drilling a small access hole, that isn’t visible from outside, which allows you to remove the wheel and tire without removing any body panels.

• Like 2

All this anticipation is killing me with actual True S20 specs and real life ride footage, some video showed was it jack? But he showed the S20 in the background and said he would be posting some info soon regarding it? Is that still waiting to happen 

super stoked I know king song will do a killer job! I haven’t had one issue with my S18

• Like 3

On 9/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, BecauseFun said:

According to the comment section of Jack's last Electric Dreams posting, pictures and video of an S20 look like they're going to show up this Saturday the 25th on his channel. Can't wait!

https://youtu.be/dswS1CpXC4Q

(scroll most of the way down to see the comment, screenshot below)

Screenshot_2021-09-22-17-03-43~01.png

It is now roughly 9pm on Saturday in China.  What does everyone think the odds are that we will get to see something in the next 24 - 48 hrs?

44 minutes ago, jrhz06 said:

If I knew how to put a pic on here I’d post the cheat.

I guess someone didn't read forum rules....

41 minutes ago, jrhz06 said:

If I knew how to put a pic on here I’d post the cheat.

Come on J, if you figured out the 'cheat', surely you can figure out how to post it here. 

I, Paul, and others would love to know!

• Like 3

I did not knot that it is any way of "hack"  in here.... ;-)  I unscrew all 6 screws even without making extra hole in the plastic any time I need to remove the motor..  - just for the least accessible screw You have to unscrew it with slightly angled screwdriver. Those screws are screwed into plastic, so there is not much force needed to unscrew it...

Edited by Lukasz
  • Like 1

• mrelwood changed the title to Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)