How does a 61 year old fart become a Mission Impossible stuntman while being an EUC rider?

Paulo Mesquita

:roflmao::clap3::thumbup:

That is awesome! Funny how the brain can process all those things in a split second. Bravo!

Reminds me of the time I experienced a wobble, hop off only to lose my balance and had no choice but to do a side roll. I stood up coming out of the roll and started running after my wheel as it managed to stay upright and started to wonder away. I did end up catching up to it. 

Edited by 5Cauac
  • Like 3

🤣 What a story! What I mostly take out from it is that when I crashed a few years ago, I can finally get relief and be sure that no ladies saw my fall. If they had, my clumsy newborn Bambi legged attempts to stay afoot followed by a roll to the gutter would surely have been replaced by something as heroic as what @Paulo Mesquita experienced! 

• Like 1

We all have stories to share. And the EUC takes us down new roads of exploration so many times. 

So did those ladies make good coffee? I expect you got their contact details since you managed to pull off your stunt 😉

My story has more to do riding in hospital at 4am after I had a crash the even before at 6pm and been in the E&A all evening trying to get my shoulder/arm fixed up. The nurse demanded me to show I had control if the wheel in the E&A halls before she let me ride my 800m home. 

But since I have regular treatments I have been riding 10+ times inside hospital at walking speed most of the times on staff demand. But it was a few days since I last did this due to covid-19 situation. 

But new yearly rheumatic checkup comming up next week and drop medicine again tomorrow. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mrelwood said:

🤣 What a story! What I mostly take out from it is that when I crashed a few years ago, I can finally get relief and be sure that no ladies saw my fall. If they had, my clumsy newborn Bambi legged attempts to stay afoot followed by a roll to the gutter would surely have been replaced by something as heroic as what @Paulo Mesquita experienced! 

I was just plain lucky the adrenaline kicked in 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Unventor said:

We all have stories to share. And the EUC takes us down new roads of exploration so many times. 

So did those ladies make good coffee? I expect you got their contact details since you managed to pull off your stunt 😉

My story has more to do riding in hospital at 4am after I had a crash the even before at 6pm and been in the E&A all evening trying to get my shoulder/arm fixed up. The nurse demanded me to show I had control if the wheel in the E&A halls before she let me ride my 800m home. 

But since I have regular treatments I have been riding 10+ times inside hospital at walking speed most of the times on staff demand. But it was a few days since I last did this due to covid-19 situation. 

But new yearly rheumatic checkup comming up next week and drop medicine again tomorrow. 

No coffee, the ladies went back on their way 😊

15 hours ago, mrelwood said:

There was a fraction of embarrassment while I was still rolling, but once I jumped up and landed on my feet facing the ladies ...I knew I was off the hook :efee612b4b:

• Like 1

I always thought that Adam ate the apple and fell was only a myth. But I guess it's no myth. Besides the apple, there are other things such as yellow-black pillars that can make one's soul go astray and fall....hahaha:roflmao:Please be careful driving....protect the area between the legs.....pillars are hard!

• Like 1