Back pain

Finn Bjerke

I ride Inmotion V11 no problems I ride Veteran sherman I get pain in the lower back. So mty guess is: I need to get stronger abdominal muscles in order to ride Sherman more. I bloody well love that wheel. I love my Inmotion V11 also - th suspension is very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I ride the v11 mostly and went back to ks18xl after a short ride got back pain and leg cramps... I was thinking of getting the shrman to sit and chill and have the range... and I'm still thinking lol.

The v11 is like riding a Cadillac 

I had lower back and hip pain for the first 3 months. One crash landed me on my left leg/hip and pretty much destroyed me. After recovery I am able to ride the Sherman without discomfort/pain. The lower pedal height and extra weight was a challenge to get used to and I feel my lower body was not strong enough to aggressively maneuver such a heavy wheel when I started on it.

• Like 1

Hmm? I had more back pain before I started riding. ...... I guess it was because I was starting to get a bit lazy and out of shape. Riding EUC’s on dirt bike trails brought me back out of my decline caused by eating too much bovine and spend too much time in a recline. 

• Like 2