V11 Clark pad gen 2 or Hulaj Flexpads?

Coolesnce

2 hours ago, brucetyumen said:

Hi, everybody!

I ordered Flexpads, but never got
Won Paypal Dispute.

I think Hulaj scam, but this is not accurate

Now i am waiting Clarkpads from  E-rides

I'm thinking I'm heading the same direction in terms of opening up a dispute with PayPal.  I'll give it another week which is exactly a month. 

On 5/31/2021 at 5:13 PM, Kamikaze_K said:

I'm thinking I'm heading the same direction in terms of opening up a dispute with PayPal.  I'll give it another week which is exactly a month. 

I was given a track number , but the package was received by someone in Poland)

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2021 at 11:01 PM, brucetyumen said:

Now I'm waiting third generation :)

The second is too hard

Yeah fair enough... I personally prefer the 2nd gen.  I wear knee/shin protection whenever I ride so they hardness isn't an issue.  I just find the foam they use for pads normally very slippery so I get feel like I'm going to slip off the back during hard braking which gets slightly nervous. ;) 

Makes me wish I had access to a v11 for a few days. I'd love to come up with something to offer the v11 crowd. Sadly, w/o an actual model to test on, it aint gna happen. Hulaj market is definitely difficult to deal with at times. What are you guys paying for these clark pads with shipping total?

23 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Makes me wish I had access to a v11 for a few days. I'd love to come up with something to offer the v11 crowd. Sadly, w/o an actual model to test on, it aint gna happen. Hulaj market is definitely difficult to deal with at times. What are you guys paying for these clark pads with shipping total?

In Russia 244$:blink1:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 12:50 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

They’re $149. Unsure about shipping.

It’d be nice to have some workable pads that allow the OEM pedals to close.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that this video will help us out on this matter and also the comment section. He did complete review of three different clark pads/power pads: Clark Pads, Begode Power Pads and Inmotion Power Pads. By the way, he is using a Inmotion Power Pads on his V11.

Here is another very good comparison of Sai Pads Red Trails, Sai Oads Red Trails XL, Sai Pads Urban Star, hulaj market flex pads, Clark Pads v2 and Torque Pads. His overall favorites are the Torque Pads.

Edited by Wolverine
I have added another a very good video.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, Wolverine said:

I believe that this video will help us out on this matter and also the comment section. He did complete review of three different clark pads/power pads: Clark Pads, Begode Power Pads and Inmotion Power Pads. By the way, he is using a Inmotion Power Pads on his V11.

Here is another very good comparison of Sai Pads Red Trails, Sai Oads Red Trails XL, Sai Pads Urban Star, hulaj market flex pads, Clark Pads v2 and Torque Pads. His overall favorites are the Torque Pads.

That video is old and compares the Gen 2 Clark Pads. The video also doesn’t reference pedal closure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 1:44 PM, EUC_user said:

I haven’t seen this anywhere but can the foot pedals close with the generation 2 clark pads?

If you have the original honeycomb pedals and the flex pads v3 from hulaj market as high as the screws allows, you will be able to close the pedals. It will be a tight fit, however the flex pads are made of rubber type material and are soft enough to do that. I am new to EUC and have the flex pads fitted to my v11. Started riding with them and honeycomb pedals, however returned to the original pedals for now as its easier for me to adjust my stand. The flex pads are very well made. I like the small storage compartments in them and the balance between the stiffness and softness. Its just right. 

• Like 3