My other passion besides EUC's

2 hours ago, francisbaud said:

Very nice pictures in that thread. That reminded me that I wanted to spend some time looking at galaxies images, so I registered to a Facebook group about astrophotography.

@francisbaud there are plenty of astrophotography groups on the internet! 

Not sure how I missed your topic. Absolutely amazing photos! :cheers:

I really hate sodium vapor lights. There would be no way to capture photos of that magnitude in my area due to the light pollution.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 6:27 PM, Paulo Mesquita said:

The Leo Constellation Triplet. Three galaxies... 30 Million light years away. What you're looking at is what was there...when there were no humans yet alive and the dinosaurs roamed the earth...

I'm fairly certain the dinosaurs died out long before that ;) Stunning pictures by the way. I live in inner city London so I'm lucky to see the planets but I can occasionally see the rings of Saturn and the Galilean moons. I also wave to the space station whenever it passes over head.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

@Rehab1 thanks a million! This is great! 

My pleasure. Did you recently happen to see Elon Musk’s satellite array? Look skyward. Amazing stuff!

Here is a link that will show you how to locate the Elon’s mini constellations. 
https://james.darpinian.com/satellites/?fbclid=IwAR1HBK3T-sHdvt4_Bc2zSU3rw5fMtXXMoytJsTZKk6-4vfXmcQE5dKwkBtQ

21 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

My pleasure. Did you recently happen to see Elon Musk’s satellite array? Look skyward. Amazing stuff!

Here is a link that will show you how to locate the Elon’s mini constellations. 
https://james.darpinian.com/satellites/?fbclid=IwAR1HBK3T-sHdvt4_Bc2zSU3rw5fMtXXMoytJsTZKk6-4vfXmcQE5dKwkBtQ

Yep, I saw it! Quite stunning! 👌👌👌