Test Ninebot One

CRizZ

Hey there,

is there a way to test the NBO for it´s functionality like the Tilt w/o riding it?

I tried it while holding it with both Hands. One grabs the Handle and one the Cover.

After i hold it up and let it speed up to the max speed following happens:

At Battery level 50%

It accelerates up to 25 km/h. (no beeps or tilts happen till 25 km/h) It doesn´t matter if i do it slow or hard.

A really short tilt back set´s in. (Blink of an Eye) Than it stops tilting and the motor still acellerates 1 - 2 seconds till the motor stops and the leds flashing red and the wheel beeps countinousliy.(it dont stops to accelerate even if i tilt it back or to front - it just accelerates)(feels like its not stabilizing it´s self - like its falling to the front or back)

I will test it with 100% Battery when its charged.

Im interested to know what your Wheel is doing in this procedure. 

A treadmill would be a better test.  You can either be on it at the time or holding it; although having a friend to help change the speed of the treadmill would by ideal.

This would also allow you to very gradually adjust speed to determine tiltback, beeping and perhaps shutdown if the treadmill goes fast enough.  And it would be repeatable.

1 hour ago, Cranium said:

A treadmill would be a better test.  You can either be on it at the time or holding it; although having a friend to help change the speed of the treadmill would by ideal.

This would also allow you to very gradually adjust speed to determine tiltback, beeping and perhaps shutdown if the treadmill goes fast enough.  And it would be repeatable.

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Lifting off the ground while turned on will just initiate a Shut Down due to error.  It odes not actually give you any idea of function.  Treadmill is perfect as mentioned.

Ok i will take a look if i find one in my Region. Good idea. :)

I've seen other brands tested on treadmills while holding them in the hands, and even one guy sitting in the trunk of a car backwards while it was driving down the road.  Both were to test tilt back speeds.

Archived