SAG, SAG, SAG...

Paulo Mesquita

On 3/19/2021 at 3:08 AM, Paulo Mesquita said:

@mrelwood I followed your indication yesterday, and reduced the Psi at the bottom to 130, and still the SAG measurement, on and off the pedals is 2.5cm. However I did feel less of the pogo stick effect.

When measuring, you should try measuring a few times, lightly jumping up and down between measurements. There is enough friction in the system to prevent it from settling to the same height every time.

That said, you might have to go lower still with the bottom chamber pressures. For example 110/50psi. Especially if you can feel it top out well before bottoming out during jumping up and down, you should try lower pressures.

Edited by mrelwood

3 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

When measuring, you should try measuring a few times, lightly jumping up and down between measurements. There is enough friction in the system to prevent it from settling to the same height every time.

That said, you might have to go lower still with the bottom chamber pressures. For example 110/50psi. Especially if you can feel it top out well before bottoming out during jumping up and down, you should try lower pressures.

@mrelwood, actually with your suggestion o 130psi at the bottom and I felt my feet "more glued" to the pedals. 

• Like 1