King song 18"

Jed

it's sound like you can't  connect to the bluetooth,  mean your KS-18A have the old bluetooth module probably ?

Try with the old version APP KINGSONG , if you can connect with the older one than probably you have the first KS in 500W ?

i been asking you 3 times where you buy it but you forgot reply me , i just want understand who advert the KS18 at 1200W and check if the reseller is a OFFICIAL one to undestand if there is problem in this KS-18

Thanks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jed

With the KS18-500 there was only the possibility to connect to Audio via BT. App connect was only possible with the 800W if I remember right.

The 500 W is a nice one and feels much better than a IPS T350 but you can drive it faster than the motor has power to balance drivers with around 85+ kg at high speeds.

@sylvere

Does the 1100 W hS the same motor size as the 800 W or is it filling the rim complete? Any possibility to test ride it? You're from Paris?

24 минуты назад, sylvere сказал:

Вот странная вещь , мы не были проинформированы о двигателем 1200 Вт , где ты взял эту фотку из ?

Спасибо

купила этот человек -он живет 30 км от меня, и в следующие выходные я хочу добраться до него , протеста. В дискуссии на российском форуме. вы можете использовать Google переводчик

http://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=29428.msg720741#msg720741

IMG_3316.JPG

Hi interested KS18 members, I did not think it would be long before confusion emerged around the new motor marking.

You will find the motor is capable of 1200W nominal output and probably could be marked 500W - 1200W

The motor specification is only part of the equation for power so Milbay will continue with the factory specification of 800W as the power output regardless of the marking on this series of motor. Milbay will wait until other changes in technical specification are made before being able to support a claim 1200W nominal. When it happens we will update the specs on the MB-GTS 18 page on the Milbay website

2 minutes ago, Neale Gray said:

Hi interested KS18 members, I did not think it would be long before confusion emerged around the new motor marking.

You will find the motor is capable of 1200W nominal output and probably could be marked 500W - 1200W

The motor specification is only part of the equation for power so Milbay will continue with the factory specification of 800W as the power output regardless of the marking on this series of motor until other technical specification changes before being able to support a claim 1200W nominal. When it happens we will update the specs on the MB-GTS 18 page on the Milbay website

So this is the old KS18 500W?

Neale, Electric Unicycles are brushless motors, there is no Commutator.

Commutator.gif.01ef8c70c8651f19963db8c9a

10 minutes ago, Neale Gray said:

Brand new motor design and real 800W but capable of 1200W in a different configuration

wider commutator than the 500W as others have stated

Who is your source of this information?

@Jason McNeil OK "commutator" used generally as a description of the rotating component - I thought stator stack may be a little confusing.

The information comes from the KS factory specifications and the components used to complete the drive system.

In Australia, Milbay offer a remanufacturing service for BLDC motors as well as distributing a large range of motors. Milbay also has technical connections in lithium battery manufacture through our various business partnerships.

There is no specific motor power listed in the spec ?

BUT 40km/h - there is a new mile stone ! :D

KS 1200w Bluetooth Monocycle LED Unicycle 70km Range Self Balancing Scooter 680Wh Panasonic Battery 40km/h Electric Balance Car

Product Performance

Max Speed: 40km/h

Range: 70km  

Climbing: 30 degree  

Battery: 680Wh

Working Temperature :  -10 degree-60 degree

Max load: 150Kg  

Charger: Input AC 80~240 V ;Output:D67.2V/4A

Charging time: 120-180min   Intput: 500W   Output: 3000W  

Appearance of the weight 

Item Size 680mm x 465mm X 190mm

Package: 780 * 505 * 230(mm)   Pedal Height: 130mm  

Tire Size 18 inch Diameter(480mm)

Item Weight: 19kg  

Interfaces: Charger interface,Switch,Bluetooth Speaker,USB 5V/2A output... 

1200.JPG

8 minutes ago, Neale Gray said:

@Jason McNeil OK "commutator" used generally as a description of the rotating component - I thought stator stack may be a little confusing.

Really? First I've heard of a Commutator being used to refer to the Stator, which by the way is the 'static' element of the motor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stator 
" The stator is the stationary part of a rotary system, "

41 minutes ago, Neale Gray said:

Brand new motor design and real 800W but capable of 1200W in a different configuration

wider commutator than the 500W as others have stated

So other config means other winding (turns, thickness of the winding itself)? Or do we see 72V or more next year?

@Jason McNeil not sure what your point is ? I think it is clear which component has been widened

1 minute ago, OliverH said:

So other config means other winding (turns, thickness of the winding itself)? Or do we see 72V or more next year?

@OliverH there will be announcements when updates appear. :) but I would not hold my breath that the specs like "turns, thickness of the winding itself" will be published by the factory. best to stick to real world results.

Just now, Jason McNeil said:

The 'official' word from KS, Tina Wong & the Engineering department yesterday is that  "for 1100w motor, we can do 40km/h.for 800w,we can only do 30".

@Jason McNeil I am happy with the technical approach and stats that I quote for Milbay, as I stated the specs will be updated on the Milbay website when we complete testing and evaluation. I am certainly not talking down how fantastic the new GTS 18 / KS18 performs regardless if the motor specification is quoted at 800W or 1200W it is still the unicycle of choice for commuting.

MB-18GTS%20MB14GTS%20Milbay%20Motuni%20s

4 minutes ago, Neale Gray said:

@Jason McNeil I am happy with the technical approach and stats that I quote for Milbay, as I stated the specs will be updated on the Milbay website when we complete testing and evaluation. I am certainly not talking down how fantastic the new GTS 18 / KS18 performs regardless if the motor specification is quoted at 800W or 1200W it is still the unicycle of choice for commuting.

Really fantastic dive for @Jed :P

4 hours ago, Neale Gray said:

@Jason McNeil not sure what your point is ? I think it is clear which component has been widened

@OliverH there will be announcements when updates appear. :) but I would not hold my breath that the specs like "turns, thickness of the winding itself" will be published by the factory. best to stick to real world results.

Waiting for the moment where people start rewinding motors to tune them.

Archived