Miracle!!!! I cured my sciatica with EUC riding!!!

Paulo Mesquita

Quite true. I always say my father working with a, wooden triangle under his foot to stretch calf. Later in life I found myself doing the calves stretching on sidewalks or lunges to relieve my sciatica pains. 

Then, after 10 years of suffering daily... I rode my 1st EUC... and the pain is gone. 

Quite simply because on the EUC, bending forward almost all of the time, I'm stretching my calves.... 😊😊😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

That is truly amazing. You must somehow be reducing the inflammation/impingement surrounding the nerve while riding. 

Pope Francis suffers from debilitating sciatica as well. You should pass on your experience.

50954935116_07218bde8c_b.jpg

I think he forgot to read the meno. Riding or trolleying are better options. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Viktor said:

@Marty Backehave now ordered my second unicycle, :shock2: the Tesla V3.

Originally I too ordered the Tesla V3, but was informedby the store that the shipping was delayed due to some improvements they were still trying to make. So I changed the the KS 16x and am very happy with it. 

You should ask them about these delays... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Originally I too ordered the Tesla V3, but was informedby the store that the shipping was delayed due to some improvements they were still trying to make. So I changed the the KS 16x and am very happy with it. 

You should ask them about these delays... 

Yes, I was informed about this but I decided to take the long wait because we have such cold weather here now, -28 degrees Celsius -18.40 degrees fahrenheit. In such cold weather it is not so fun to ride in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

wow...and I complain when I ride at 12ºC....:rolleyes:

Even when not riding your EUC it takes you around the world and widening your horizon 😉

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Carl Viktor said:

Yes, I was informed about this but I decided to take the long wait because we have such cold weather here now, -28 degrees Celsius -18.40 degrees fahrenheit. In such cold weather it is not so fun to ride in. 

Ouch. :D How much the battery capacity drops? Not even my freezer can do this. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zopper said:

Must drop pretty severely. For me the V11 battery takes my moderately aggressively accelerating 110kg riding weight into 60km at +15•C, 50km @ 0•C, and 40km @ -15•C. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zopper said:

I must admit that I do not know this. To the Super Market I have only a few hundred meters and the wheel travels from warm storage to warm store.
The best thing about the cold weather is that the friction on ice is much higher and the winter riding feels safer. At temperatures around zero in winter I do not ride at all.

• Like 3

Very inspiring to read this.  To me the suspension wheel (Inmotion V11) gives me nothing but pleasure and fun, but the Gotway MSX gave me lower back pain. The bumps gives less impact when you ride suspension wheel or a big wheeler however suspension is much better. THis video is very interesting: G force measuring 2 wheels: 

• Like 3

I think I am having lower back sciatic issues. 2 years ago, an episode happened and I could hardly get out of bed. Over time I notice it happens in Winter and Summer I am good. Now the episodes in Winter but I can still function. Just feel it coming and going if I sit too long on certain chairs. Using a tightening warming belt also help me lots.

Amazingly, I can ride the wheel and I feel nothing. I can squat and touch the pavement while riding! I can ride for 2 hours often and not have issues. But then if I pick the wheel up and extend, I can feel it still can trigger. Weird.

• Like 2