Just changed the ride setting from 5 to 3 what to expect?

Phil Wright

Hi all, ive been riding for a month on the 5 ride setting and have decided to try to move it back down to 0-1, so thought from 5 down to 3 might be the way to go for starters...

just wondering what to expect here, some say 5-3 will be a tighter firmer ride and not as spongey...to be honest I didnt feel it spongey at 5, but anyway...

thanks for any advice..

enjoy the ride....

Phil

I personally prefer riding model 0. When going on bumps it reacts faster and my feet stick better to the pedals. Level 6 was my "beginner level" but as soon as you master the beast, I would advice lowering quite much. However I suspect it depends on your weight as well. I'm around 65kg, I heard from a guy of 100kg that level 3 feels good.

Thanks Roue, appreciate your info.

i started of course on 0 but when one has never been on a Bot before I soon played with the settings and found 5 was good for me in the "learning phase".

I decided to try to ride on 3 as Im slowly getting used to it, and feel that eventually 0-3 will be ok for me..

I'll let you know how I go...

Cheers,

Phil

Thanks for the advice Paul, just back from a 5 km ride on 3 down from 5, without any issues, so will stay on 3 for a while and eventually move down to 0.

Main observations were that it seemed easier to turn and generally manouver about on it, if I could use 1 word to describe the difference I'd use CLEANER.

Hard to describe it in words, but just seemed a bit more natural, and without the "spongeyness" that 5 was giving.

Archived