Ips i130+ unicycle not connecting to xima app

Jimmy Kru

4 hours ago, Jimmy Kru said:

ips i130+ does not connect to the app. When i select the device in the app after it says its connecting but it never does. any suggestions?

Seems like I've read recently that IPS has gone to using the "iamips" app vs the "xima" with the newer released "plus" series wheels.  Maybe try that and see what luck you have..............................

1 hour ago, Jimmy Kru said:

But the iamips is the xima app , is it not?

Not .............  

My IPS T350+ is an original production model from back in September.  I use the XIMA app and it works fine.  The IAMIPS app will not connect to my unit.  But, it will connect to the newer production models in the "plus" series due to a change in main boards from what has been posted on this forum by people far more intelligent than I.  

I, personally, have no experience with the IAMIPS app other than the fact that my unit will not connect to it.  I have NO ISSUES with my EU connecting to the XIMA and/or XIMA LHOTZ apps via my android or iPhone devices.

• 4 months later...
30 minutes ago, fabio70mi said:

I own an IPS 121 "Model: 0556  IPS121 B, D/C: 2015-3-10"

I have installed http://en.iamips.com/app/XIMA-ver1.1.3-201508141542.apk on XPERIA T3 and Galaxy S6 Android phones, but it doesn't connect/pair.

Is IPS121 without BT or Android apps not good for this model or what else?

Fabio

Is your EU the IPS121 or IPS121+.  Only the "+" versions can connect to BT and subsequently unlock to the higher speeds once ridden more than 100km.

18 minutes ago, Chuts said:

Is your EU the IPS121 or IPS121+.  Only the "+" versions can connect to BT and subsequently unlock to the higher speeds once ridden more than 100km.

The most precise version I get is  "Model: 0556  IPS121 B, D/C: 2015-3-10"  from QR-Code on the pedal.

So no Bluetooth for this model that is anyway 600GBP ? And what should the maximum speed for it ?

Fabio

3 hours ago, fabio70mi said:

The most precise version I get is  "Model: 0556  IPS121 B, D/C: 2015-3-10"  from QR-Code on the pedal.

So no Bluetooth for this model that is anyway 600GBP ? And what should the maximum speed for it ?

Fabio

Maximum speed for a "+" version is 30kph after unlock once ridden more than 100km.  None "+" versions can only go up to 20kph.

Does the EU bluetooth actually shows up on your list of devices and you can't connect to it or is it not showing anything.  If its not showing anything when your EU is switched on then it is most likely you have the none plus version.

On 21/4/2016 at 3:40 PM, Chuts said:

Maximum speed for a "+" version is 30kph after unlock once ridden more than 100km.  None "+" versions can only go up to 20kph.

Does the EU bluetooth actually shows up on your list of devices and you can't connect to it or is it not showing anything.  If its not showing anything when your EU is switched on then it is most likely you have the none plus version.

Definitely, I have not "+", so not Bluetooth. Confirmed from seller.

thank you

Archived