Same here, it was nice meeting everyone, @SuperSport glad that you made the long drive out to SF. I know that some of the guys missed this ride due to work or being out of the state at this time. We will do another ride soon. Hopefully we will be double in size for the next ride. 

Dang, it's getting further away. ;)  I will try to make the Stanford ride though, sounds fun.  Thank you NevNutz for putting these together.  Much appreciated.

Maybe after this ride, you guys can head this way?  There is the American River Bike Trail around Folsom Lake and along the American River.  It can even start in Sacramento since that is closer for you guys.  It's longer than our batteries will go.  Well, at least longer than MINE will go.  Food for thought...

@NevNutz  are you aware that you are a short throw away from having a Wheel Festival?  I saw it with my E-cigarette Family.  Put a call out for people to man a few booths.  Dealers, safety people, riding cloths, lights....  I know it might sound like a lot but it would be a great get together, and help with public awareness. There are a few people in my other family who have the knowhow to but a full fledged "show"  together.   I would make a trip myself if there was a few dealers there that would let me check out different Wheels.

The Festivals I went to were always remember-able, and I met good people interested in what I was.  Not to mention I able to look over different Gear, that I bought.

14 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Dang, it's getting further away. ;)  I will try to make the Stanford ride though, sounds fun.  Thank you NevNutz for putting these together.  Much appreciated.

Maybe after this ride, you guys can head this way?  There is the American River Bike Trail around Folsom Lake and along the American River.  It can even start in Sacramento since that is closer for you guys.  It's longer than our batteries will go.  Well, at least longer than MINE will go.  Food for thought...

Thats a good idea. Next time I think i'm going to bring an extra battery.

57 minutes ago, Colestien said:

@NevNutz  are you aware that you are a short throw away from having a Wheel Festival?  I saw it with my E-cigarette Family.  Put a call out for people to man a few booths.  Dealers, safety people, riding cloths, lights....  I know it might sound like a lot but it would be a great get together, and help with public awareness. There are a few people in my other family who have the knowhow to but a full fledged "show"  together.   I would make a trip myself if there was a few dealers there that would let me check out different Wheels.

The Festivals I went to were always remember-able, and I met good people interested in what I was.  Not to mention I able to look over different Gear, that I bought.

@Colestien, I was thinking about that. I already got a promotional name. I'm working on putting something to together. Any help would be great appreciated. A little more promoting, I'll talk it over with @BotCali

@NevNutz  I'll see what contact info I have and check with them and see if they care to share.  They had great shows, but we don't know of the backstage troubles.  Knowing what they went through could save you a lot of pain.  

Just off the top of my head. GrimmGreen.com put on a show last year.  I have 3 others I can think of.  I'll see what I can find.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived