FOR SALE - Inmotion V11 - 110 MILES(176km) - $1700 *PRICE LOWERED*

I'm selling my V11. It's pretty much brand new. Has the normal scratches from tipping over on its kickstand but that's it. Never ridden in the rain, never crashed. I bought it in December from eWheels. I'm selling it because I just always end up riding the Sherman instead and this just sits in the garage.

Here's your chance to get a like new V11 that has been barely ridden, and shows up ready to ride. You'll also get the benefit of knowing this has been test ridden for 100 miles without any issues. 

Located in North SF Bay Area. If you can pick it up locally I'll take the shipping cost off the top. 

I'll split the shipping with you. If you want more photos of something or info just ask.

FULL PHOTO GALLERY: V11 https://imgur.com/gallery/SYwEhdz

DJVjHpr.jpg

cPeQvFd.jpg

20210201_151306.jpg

Edited by Fiori
8 minutes ago, Rich Sam said:

Recommend hashing out Ser# in pic.  But yeah If I had not just bought a December v11 I would seriously take you up on this!

Wasn't sure if serial mattered or not. But blanked it out just in case. Thanks! 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:45 AM, Collin Tazz Deleon said:

I'm interested email me at [email.address@removed]

Seller can do forum pm to you. I suggest hiding your email. When you get a pm it will trigger an email you used for your forum account registration. 

Edited by mrelwood
E-mail address removed
On 2/1/2021 at 7:43 PM, Carlo Wong said:

Which batch is this V11 and why are you selling the wheel?

Like I said in the main post: It's from the Xmas batch, the famous one with the container fire. Ordered in late December. I am selling it because I bought a Veteran Sherman and never ride the V11. Nothing against the V11 it just isn't as fast or powerful as the Sherman. 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:56 PM, Unventor said:

Seller can do forum pm to you. I suggest hiding your email. When you get a pm it will trigger an email you used for your forum account registration. 

ironic, he fixed his and I cant see the email, but YOUR 'quote' of his email, keeps it for all of us to know. :facepalm: Good looking wheel. I fear when spring fever hits, I'll be window shopping again.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Fiori changed the title to FOR SALE - Inmotion V11 - 110 MILES(176km) - $1700 *PRICE LOWERED*