ShanesPlanet custom printed t-shirt and Roll.nz bodyguard for the MTen3

RetroThruster

Received these recently from ShanesPlanet, he hooked me up with the Roll.nz bodyguard for the mten and also a custom printed shirt of his own design, I had a little input but mostly his design, I think it's pretty kewl, it's a quality t and the print is nicely done, the bodyguard is just perfect for the mten, I opted for the rgb light cutouts, I know, I'm a squid.  No pics of me in the t though, simply because "I'm too sexy for my shirt", lol, I had to say it:)  Anyways, a few q&d's.

t4lMIB1.jpg

FDqHhnd.jpg

tTT8HrE.jpg

ygE37R9.jpg

Edited by RetroThruster
  • Like 3

Good looking cover! Thanks for the review of the shirt. It looks like I shoulda packaged it a little better. Wrinkles are NOT ftw! I enjoyed designing and printing that for you. Toss it in the wash, won't hurt it and wrinkles gone. YOu can also machine wash that mten cover, as I washed mine just to be certain. That green cover looks so badass! I think it makes the mten look much more refined and less like a toy. Now all you need is a matching power port cap. Altho, yours looks like you got the uber rare "stay closed" factory cap. You're also missing a slight coating of mud on that thing!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 7:46 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

Good looking cover! Thanks for the review of the shirt. It looks like I shoulda packaged it a little better. Wrinkles are NOT ftw! I enjoyed designing and printing that for you. Toss it in the wash, won't hurt it and wrinkles gone. YOu can also machine wash that mten cover, as I washed mine just to be certain. That green cover looks so badass! I think it makes the mten look much more refined and less like a toy. Now all you need is a matching power port cap. Altho, yours looks like you got the uber rare "stay closed" factory cap. You're also missing a slight coating of mud on that thing!

Shane - looking for a purple NZ bodyguard for an Mten 3 for my daughter. How can I make this happen sir?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I'm pretty sure it JUST got added to the RollNZ website https://www.roll.nz/euc-bodyguard/97-321-gw-mten3-euc-bodyguard.html#/52-colour_combination-all_black

Let them know if you want ALL the light holes cut out or just the charge holes. If you mention 'shanesplanet5' you wont get a discount, noone will care at all, and you could possibly be penalized for knowing me.

MTEN-CUSTOMED.png

Yahoo a bodyguard for the mten3 😊 I've ordered the red and black sides I'll post and review when it arrives  we've been after these for ages 😊 nice one Shane 

• Like 1

I'm thrilled with my cover. Just to be perfectly clear tho.. I am just a random asshat who bugged the shit out of RollNZ for months. I can't take any of the credit for the covers. We owe Chrissy at RollNz a big thank you. Half the time when Im such a pain, it is to the detriment of the cause. Luckily for us, it worked out the other way this time.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I'm thrilled with my cover. Just to be perfectly clear tho.. I am just a random asshat who bugged the shit out of RollNZ for months. I can't take any of the credit for the covers. We owe Chrissy at RollNz a big thank you. Half the time when Im such a pain, it is to the detriment of the cause. Luckily for us, it worked out the other way this time.

Glad you was a asshat and pain shane😁👍

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Shane if I loved you anymore it would hurt