INMOTION V12 (pre-release)

Inmotion Global

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Sellout. Its MPH and Ounces. Dis be Merica damnit. U don like it ye can get the hell out, wit yer fancy smansy commie metric system! Aint no skool I been two be tryin teach me no metric.

Oz is good for booze, I must admit :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boogieman said:

metrics are for sure a lot easier to cope with

I agree, even when taken a bit out of context.

I have several different sized cups and spoons, feet are all slightly different, stones can be of almost any size, my neighbors yard is larger than mine, etc. :wacko:

But there’s only one metre, one liter and one gram. :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UniMe said:

ya, up in igloo land we still need to pick a side!! most of us measure our height in inches, weight in pounds, measure our food in ounces etc. but the roads are in km, it's liters at the gas station. most of the tape measures you can find here have both centimeters and inches on them!!

does this mean we're a non-binary, measurement fluid community??? :wub::thumbup:

i was brought up learning both but predominately metric educationally, we had to learn and use everything in metric always in school..... but my parents use mainly imperial and so i know both well.... however i hate imperial with a passion and refuse to use it for anything in person as it makes no sense at all and is based off metric anyways xD in forums where i know there are mostly americans i will usually do the conversion and begrudgingly post in standard as you will always have someone asking you wtf youre talking about otherwise haha.. since ive learned to model in 3D it just makes me laugh even more at how ridiculous using imperial conversions is in comparison to metric

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, onizukagto said:

Woah. Chooch really put the V12 though the works 

I personally think Chooch is probably one of the best EUC riders period. Would run rings around some of those NYC boys! 

It's nice to see Chooch riding off-trails, those quick turns into backward riding are awesome. 👏

V12 seems to be a pretty nice wheel for what it's offering.

Oh.... Even electric dreams likes this wheel. How rare.... 

I also love the shots riding though water with no facks given. 

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, V12 Fanboy said:

Does anyone know if the Inmotion V11 Honeycomb Pedals will work on the V12?

Dunno. But freemotion ships honeycomb pedals free with every V12. They are red and aluminium. I don't think they are originally for V11, but they do look similar. You can see them in electric dream's V12 videos. 

Edited by onizukagto

14 hours ago, V12 Fanboy said:

Does anyone know if the Inmotion V11 Honeycomb Pedals will work on the V12?

I asked ewheels this exact thing around a week ago actually. Their response "It's quite likely the honeycomb pedals will be compatible with the V12's pedal hangers, but we have not confirmed this yet. There will almost certainly be a studded pedal option available." "We're going to try our best to get a number of different pedal options available for this model" we'll probably get a clear answer as soon as more production models are out there for someone to test it for sure. I hope they do fit I would love to have a pair for mine if they do

On 6/21/2021 at 8:26 AM, pkinpdx said:

image.thumb.png.b3e0d0d1bdda3da3b85a6016565323a3.png

I wonder if some of us who pre-ordered early will get in on this small batch, or if it is really for influencers,etc only.. I am fine either way, as 1st batch like this usually prove to be unreliable.. That being said i would prob be happy either way.. 

Ewheels email sent out to some of the early pre-orders was around 5 weeks ago stating around this time as expected delivery.. So i guess we will see. Hoping to get an update from them either way!

My buddy asked this specific question and was told that Inmotions original plan was for this first 150 to go to influencers but have changed their mind and now they will go to preorders.  Who knows how many of the first 150 will go to ewheels but at least some people on the early preorder list will get them.  The big question I have is will they also get the “special edition gifts”.

• Like 2

@Chrissi welcome to the Forum Chrissi and great news on getting a V12 in to weave your magic on a Bodyguard for it!  Hope you guys are keeping well and say hello to Kevin for me.

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

@Electric Dreamsss

Thank you for you deep testing products:thumbup:. People like you are GOLD for comunity. Im happy i can find somewhere content you make!  😍

Edited by DjPanJan
glish
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Chrissi said:

We have the V12 on order ;-) 

Yay welcome to the forum. 

I am glad we had the talk this morning (my time at 5:30am).

I know this is a bit off topic here yet it is Inmotion related. 

I have not yet gone into depth on the thing we have been testing. I think it is only fair for you to see what you can make of the input I gave you. 

I am very sure you can make something brilliant. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Electric Dreamsss said:

I'm pretty happy how long the V12 lasted, its not a torque wheel, the fact it managed to keep up with the ksx16 is impressive. 

At least we know that if your communte involves lots of very steep hills, you shouldn't get a V12. 

Edit: Also realised the V12 did better than the Sherman. Lol

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 1