INMOTION V12 (pre-release)

Inmotion Global

48 minutes ago, EUC_user said:

Could you clarify this please?

What do you need clarified? He is saying that talking about If EUC world will or will not get an IOS version doesn't have to do with the V12

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Silver said:

What do you need clarified? He is saying that talking about If EUC world will or will not get an IOS version doesn't have to do with the V12

Correct it has nothing to do with the V12 itself. We have threads to debate apps is people want to delve into this. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:36 PM, Silver said:

On 4/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, Unventor said:

Correct it has nothing to do with the V12 itself. We have threads to debate apps is people want to delve into this. 

Right, because Bluetooth, helmets, tilt back, gotways, etc. all do.

But please, carry on with the selective disapproval.

3 hours ago, EUC_user said:

Right, because Bluetooth, helmets, tilt back, gotways, etc. all do.

But please, carry on with the selective disapproval.

It’s one thing to have a lively discussion shortly touch various topics, but it’s another to ask an irrelevant question in order to start a different topic altogether. Can you see the difference?

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, Flying W said:

We are firmly in april now....of inmotion would allow the release of impression on this darn thing I think it would be much easier to stay on topic :rolleyes:

Guess when they said April they meant.... June? Cos you know, they are like far east... A month behind?

:roflmao:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onizukagto said:

Guess when they said April they meant.... June? Cos you know, they are like far east... A month behind?

:roflmao:

They said earlier when they could confirm dates more specific it will be ready to June 2021. Maybe a little sooner. But they didn't say that they could will be able to match any demand at that time.

I have seen rumors that they should have a limited number coming but real mass production will take time kind like what we saw with the V11. They have seen very confident in this V12 and that it should be a more complete wheel at release. 

I know external testers started back in November and more and more git this at time went by.

Now the most interesting thing is all the early news while NDA still is in place. I were most surprised by what @Marty Backeposted. I know he has Bot been keen on Inmotion wheel in the past. And being GW to the bone the early limited impression post from him came as a very big surprise to me.

Now since I am as much again GW at Marty love them it is very rare Marty and me cross paths these days. Maybe time will change with the V12. Despite I am still not planning to buy this wheel. 

I am strongly considering though to sell my KS18L and KS16X maybe even my V10f and get a 2nd V11. But a bit more of this in other places on the forum if I actively take this step.

• Like 2

I expect V12 to be more refined, well-built and properly tested in the rain or cold (!!), since few privileged testers already got it months before it's truly available on the market.

IMHO there will be no excuse for InMotion to delay production for that matter.

1 hour ago, evX_Mick said:

Ive helped them take it from a 5 out of 10 to a 9 out 10.

I'm curious, If you're allowed to say, what changes have been made from when you originally got it and felt it was a 5 out of 10 to now where you feel it's a 9 out of 10.  Handling, speed, aesthetics, etc., What do you feel has most been improved and what sets it apart from others in the space besides just that alleged top speed

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Heyzeus said:

I'm curious, If you're allowed to say, what changes have been made from when you originally got it and felt it was a 5 out of 10 to now where you feel it's a 9 out of 10.  Handling, speed, aesthetics, etc., What do you feel has most been improved and what sets it apart from others in the space besides just that alleged top speed

I obviously cant say yet. But it was essentially all of the above and more.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Freestyler said:

Zen lee also shares some thoughts about the v12 at 3:10 of https://youtu.be/GsyAOGIFBEw

Zen tried an early prototpe. The v12 is very different now from what he rode. Also, remember he is incrediblyy angry at Inmotion so take what he says with a grain of salt. If his anger is warranted, well thats another conversation. But yeah, "we should phase out 16" wheels" ? lol silly statement. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AtlasP said:

To what is this referring, specifically? Link?

Someone shared a screenshot on telegram. It was a few days ago. No details and only that there is more to this wheel (the V12) that what you see in specifications. 

8 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

I'm excited for everyone that is in the market for a great mid-range wheel. Ive helped them take it from a 5 out of 10 to a 9 out 10. Its gonna be a solid wheel. But obviously not meant for the guys wanting giant battery and a giant diameter wheel.

I'm curious what you mean exactly when you say it's a "mid-range" wheel. Are you referring to literally the range? Or are there some things that prevent it from being a high-end wheel. Is the Nikola a "mid range" wheel? If so, then damn I'm sold. I loved riding the Nik+, you know... except the part where it blew up.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 11:57 PM, davinche said:

I'm curious what you mean exactly when you say it's a "mid-range" wheel. Are you referring to literally the range? Or are there some things that prevent it from being a high-end wheel. Is the Nikola a "mid range" wheel? If so, then damn I'm sold. I loved riding the Nik+, you know... except the part where it blew up.

yes the nikola is a mid-rnage wheel. ALL 16" are mid-range.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

yes the nikola is a mid-rnage wheel. ALL 16" are mid-range.

I rode my acm2 from newport beach, down the santa ana river trail all the way to old town orange and back against the wind for a round trip of 32 miles and still had ~20% battery life left at a stop.

The idea that 32ish usable miles is considered mid range is both absolutely insane and totally cool at the same time

When I first started riding I thought "oh I'll never ride that many miles in one go", and now it's pretty easy as long as my feet don't get sore.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Heyzeus said:

I rode my acm2 from newport beach, down the santa ana river trail all the way to old town orange and back against the wind for a round trip of 32 miles and still had ~20% battery life left at a stop.

The idea that 32ish usable miles is considered mid range is both absolutely insane and totally cool at the same time

When I first started riding I thought "oh I'll never ride that many miles in one go", and now it's pretty easy as long as my feet don't get sore.

Last week I went from mission Viejo to salt creek beach and back on the RS (comparable battery size to the v12) amd had an ave riding speed of 22mph. Lots of over 30mph sections. It was about a 30 mile ride and I had 32% left when I got home. 

Off road in the hills the milage is way better too, you could easily ride odd road longer than the feet want too! 

I think the v12, of it lives up the hype, has specs that would please 90% of riders. Inmotion may have another winner here!

• Like 2