INMOTION V12 (pre-release)

Inmotion Global

20 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

THIS IS NOT how its done in usa. Time is too valuable to waste on risk of 'good enough' not being acceptable.

It's almost like if you pay your workers more they do a better job

• Like 2

Just now, VikB said:

I certainly don't assume Made in Canada/USA means a product will be high quality as a default.  

I was not at all saying that that all USA or Canada products are high quality or that some Chinese products aren't better then ones that can be found in the USA. but when Chinese workers make so little it should be not surprise that it creates a culture of "good enough" especially in a system that is all about the race to the bottom.

• Like 1

Talk about off-topic, not even merely a divergence about QA/assembly, but doing so specifically here, in a thread dedicated to the one company out of the current four EUC manufacturers that is leaps and bounds above the others in this specific regard..

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Hey!! That hurt my feeling!! I due all the proof read for China! I live here long time.

My best work- “Please dispose of children before use”  and “Do not let children make work”

Might be.

But your Black Crow stands are quite good. I am pretty happy with the V11 stands (got 2) from you. 

So I hope you get the V12 around you to make stand for that too. 

Now I am not planning to buy a V12. But like you have seen in PM I wrote to you today, there could be a good new sales point why to pick up one if your stands, that could apply for any wheel. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Unventor said:

So I hope you get the V12 around you to make stand for that too. 

I made a prototype V12 stand last week using the limited info that I have. I still need to test it. 

• Like 3

First thing I notice is the lower placement of powerpads. Perhaps w/ a bit of finesse, one could create a set that sits higher.  Would be great if reviewers who use pads will talk about how placement affects riding dynamics for the v12 and in general. 

As powerpads are becoming more indispensable as wheels get heavier, perhaps "adhesible real estate" will become factored into the design of future wheels in general.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FullTilt said:

First thing I notice is the lower placement of powerpads. Perhaps w/ a bit of finesse, one could create a set that sits higher.  Would be great if reviewers who use pads will talk about how placement affects riding dynamics for the v12 and in general. 

As powerpads are becoming more indispensable as wheels get heavier, perhaps "adhesible real estate" will become factored into the design of future wheels in general.

Looks like the v11 pads. They where designed to sit down on your shoes like that so they can act as jump pads as well as push pads. I really like the stunt pad design, clearly becoming the go to pad configuration for many riders these days and i can see why. They give you so much more control and stability especially for offroad and aggresive riding. Have had my clark pads "save me" more than once from unexpected jolts.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shellac said:

@Inmotion please release more V12 info and deliver us from amateur Racial Science hour, thank you 

Unfortunately it seems most (read practically all) Inmotion staff pulled put of social media channels they created and very long in between here on the forum too. 

Even my inside contact points have started to drop out. It is very hard to reach Inmotion staff these days. So I really doubt they are looking at our discussion here on tjis forum these days. They don't even react on telegram anymore. 

Yes I know 2/3 the reason, why it is like this. But I don't know the full picture. 

Now Inmotion have 11th anniversary in a few days according to their Aliexpress global official webshop. So I guess that could be a fair bet as a release/presentation date. All in marketing are very busy with V12 release preparations according to mu sources. 

The secound reason, well that is not pubmic yet. But I guess we will see that in a few weeks. 

And then their is the stuff don't know. That is probably going to show in 6-12 months from is my estimate. 

• Like 1

Just now, GoGeorgeGo said:

Looks like the v11 pads.

No such thing. 

Inmotion release their pads to work with different wheels. Even in the box it states V8 series, V10 series and V11. From the pictues we have sern so far of the V12 and looking at my Inmotion pads I see no reason why they shouldn't fit the V12. 

They work with V11. But the fit is a bit odd. So I would not call them . V11 pads. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Waulnut said:

Screenshot_20210327-082417.jpg

I quite like the look of it in this picture. I still can't see where the rear light goes and the fact that all pictures show the front suggests they've forgotten to put a rear light on. It's also unclear how high the handle goes - will it be comfortable for me at 6'3" or will I have to stoop all the time? The main deciding factor for me though is price.

• Like 1

Daayam if the V12 doesn't look better (much better IMO) in the wild than in the hyper tease IM/evX vids (no offense intended Micky). At least that shot from Kuji does. Looks more 'manly/macho camacho..ish' than I expected. I like it,

7 minutes ago, evX_Mick said:

sounds more like fanboy-ism to me. Its ok KUJI is better. One day I'll catch him.

Hahaha maybe. I have to admit that I 1st got wind of this EUC thangy from a Kuji vid on the MSP which got my eyes wide opened. And you know that what they say about can't forgetting the 1st time...🤪

Frankly its more a dig at your tease vid than anything so 'nuff of that. Give us the full Monty willya 👍