INMOTION V12 (pre-release)

Inmotion Global

2 minutes ago, Ádám Szitás said:

it's "real" 70kph so in reality it will be 65, I knew it will be an improved inmotion nikola+, looks solid

I'll take your word for it. I hope its not the like the "real" 150kms range right below the 70kph topspeed. Again I don't seen anything new here. At least the V11 was new in a number of metrics.

If info is correct this was interesting to me:
anti-theft feature *access code via app for touch screen. Battery ipx7, 1750Wh (875Whx2), 9 hour charge time. Top speed 70km/h and 160 km range in ideal 20km/h perfect weather. 29 kg and limit to 120kg rider weight.

The light is supposedly automatic but there seems to be lights multiple direction and sensor maybe there? I assume it might light road and both sides of the wheel.

Seems legit..

Yeah this was listed in FCC page:

Recent FCC ID Applications (500 latest applications)

2ADUS-V12: INMOTION Electric Unicycle
INMOTION TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.

• Like 1

Looking at the statistics laid out in the manual, doesn't really look like anything too particularly game changing. Probably another "safe" but better quality offering from IM, only now we are seeing the integration of more features like the screen and kickstand. Personally, the profile reminds me of the 16x except with a bit more upgrades around the board. Will be interesting to see what price point this comes in at, though it's probably not going to be a wheel I'm particularly interested in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seba said:

IMO looks ugly as hell, but specs are interesting :)

LOL, agreed this reminds me of the butt ugly wheels (iPS, generics, etc) that released when I first got into EUC way back :lol::lol::lol:

10-Best-Unicycle-4.jpg10-Best-Unicycle-3.jpg41JknXIPk3L.jpg

• Like 2

It's Def an interesting design. It reminds me of a v11 crossed with a 16x. The more I look at it, the more I see many similarities to the v11

Not sure I fully believe those specs. 

There is also a decent amount of space below the pedals if you look at the pic that shows it from the bottom. Wonder if there is some level of adjustable pedal height..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tasku said:

Top speed 70km/h and 160 km range in ideal 20km/h perfect weather. 29 kg and limit to 120kg rider weight.

I hear ya brother. Far be it for me to question any mfgr's claims. At least GW/BG is its infinite wisdom (😳 oxy&moronic would apply here if nowhere else) deems to provide a range + caveats instead of a specific number. & we still bash GW/BG for spouting crap😋

3 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

who is the original source of this leak?

3 hours ago, EUC_user said:

The FCC...

"The F-C-C won't let me be or let me be me so let me see... 

They tried to shut me down on M-T-V
But it feels so empty without me…"

Song by Eminem

Edited by WI_Hedgehog
  • Like 1

At the very least, it's confirmed to be an updated fast, rangey IP-rated city wheel that's not too heavy that you can finally have some peace of mind to keep indoors in an apartment unit several flights up.

"I like the wheel." - individual potential purchaser when asked about experts' questions regarding looks, degree of innovation, and fundamental value of said wheel.

I am intrigued by the new 2500W motor though. This could hold the most promise for upside surprise. Looking forward to seeing how it performs in terms of acceleration/speed/torque. I'll be diamond-handing hope until then.

• Like 1

Well I guess that is one way to get the hype machine going. 

As a happy 16x owner that has been on the fence of upgrading to something new. I almost bit and bought one of the suspension wheels... I am cautiously optimistic that I waited a bit.

Looks like it could be a pretty awesome city wheel. 

Not exactly sure what is considered game changing here though, but will wait for the rest of the reveal before forming that opinion. Can't tell too much from the teasers or manual that leaked.

Whatever it is, I hope it's atleast available for the nice riding weather here in NYC. I hope it's not another pre order and wait 9 months. Just in time for next winter.

• Like 1

I feel like this wheel really is a "game changer" in terms of market disruption if the price is right. With all the upgraded creature comforts and the waterproof batteries, if this comes in under 2400$ why would anyone buy a nikola or RS ever again? It a direct quality upgrade over the gotway MSX offerings which have been leaders in the performance field for quite some time. 

Sure the veteran crowd is probably dissatisfied that this wheel is not pushing new boundaries, but for the growing sport, that 1800wh 2000$ wheel category just got decimated by this release, this wheel should be the recommended go to wheel for wvwryones first high performance wheel imo. 

• Like 1

Can't wait to hear more about that IPx7 battery and BMS it has. Gimme a tire change video and show me the bearings with quality goo in there.. I throw my money gladly if it is build to last. The user manual picture was off, why did they put that in user manual and it was the first thing to leak we will never know. I like the specs and now just gotta wait lil longer for more info. Maybe we see Mickey rising from the lake, riding on the V12 just like the Russians did with gotway :roflmao: 

I still wonder can you take a seat on this wheel? Will the handle break is you sit on it? I was certain use manual would have this but, did not catch my eye, maybe the first 10 times I just cannot see it. 

• Like 1