My first day on an EUC!

LandoCycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right on. Congrats on the progress. I'm learning on a V10F out here in Victoria, BC. Seems like a good first wheel. Easy enough to ride from Day 1 and enough performance to keep you entertained for a while. :thumbup:

On 3/28/2021 at 9:37 AM, VikB said:

Right on. Congrats on the progress. I'm learning on a V10F out here in Victoria, BC. Seems like a good first wheel. Easy enough to ride from Day 1 and enough performance to keep you entertained for a while. :thumbup:

Oh, I wish I lived there! Much longer riding season. Yes, I 100% love my V10F as a first wheel, it's been a tank.

57 minutes ago, LandoCycle said:

Oh, I wish I lived there! Much longer riding season. Yes, I 100% love my V10F as a first wheel, it's been a tank.

One of the reasons I moved here is a 12 month season for just about everything I like to do. We usually get ~2 weeks of snow a winter, but you can still mountain bike so it's not bad even then.

3 hours ago, VikB said:

One of the reasons I moved here is a 12 month season for just about everything I like to do. We usually get ~2 weeks of snow a winter, but you can still mountain bike so it's not bad even then.

it is indeed the Florida of Canada!